• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Xion MAY have come to be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Somehow xion is a special nobody and somewhat connected to sora and kairi.

And you're basing this on...?
Xion's looks and her wielding the KK?
Aqua-related. Both problems solved.
Don't say stuff like that as though they've been confirmed.

And also affected by soras memories.

Only for the most part this was killed when we saw that Xion joined before CoM.

So she could have something to do with kairis heart being in sora and him releasing them simultatlently.

...Namine did. I doubt Xion did as well.

Or something involving aqua because roxas has no memories of his former self but looks like ven maybe the same thing with xion she cant remember her former self so she has features similiar to aquas.

Finally something I can agree with :3

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
And you're basing this on...?
Xion's looks and her wielding the KK?
Aqua-related. Both problems solved.
Don't say stuff like that as though they've been confirmed.

What are you baseing this on???
This havent been confirm either so...

Only for the most part this was killed when we saw that Xion joined before CoM.

...Namine did. I doubt Xion did as well.
Ok i can accept that.

Finally something I can agree with :3
You wont give up until you prove that xion is aqua related :)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What are you baseing this on???
This havent been confirm either so...

It's based on as much as the Xion-Kairi relation.
I wasn't saying it as fact, only bringing up an equally logical (and probably more logical) explanation, showing that no, the Xion-Kairi relation isn't fact quite just yet.

You wont give up until you prove that xion is aqua related :)

A magic using Keyblade Wielder? Roxas, Xion and Xemnas being a screwed up TAV reunion? Xion actually having a temper?
Yeah, right now I'm seeing a lot more relations between Aqua and Xion than between Xion and Kairi.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
To me this whole relationship thing might have to do with the whole DI visit.
Maybe TAV implanted there will into SR who knows.

Captain Garlock

Lol leaving the K out is logical.
Seeing as how Kairi wouldnt have been there.
I think her only purpose to this is being a princess of heart.

Captain Garlock

Lol.
Now I can see why people dislike her and stuff.
But yeah I think that was an error on Nomuras part.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You like lolling, don't you?

I donno, really. It could've been ok had he given her an alternative role to play along the way, but he didn't :\ her being a PoH from the get go seemed like a lame excuse to have a girl related to Sora and Riku show up more than she had to.

But we're straying off topic now, me thinks.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I think Xion was made by the memories that roxas was suppose to acquire when sora stabbed himself with the keyblade. Since sora was dead for only a little while (kairi brought him back) the connection between nobody and original was cut off and the process of the duplicated memories was stopped right smack dab in the middle of the process. the memories didn't have anywhere to go and so it was tranformed into a person. Reflecting kairi of course since she's his lova! XD
anyways, like what was said before about ion being a monster that shape-shifts into anything that has no heart "look up in google" maybe she got the name by Ion since she was able to turn into human form with out a heart...a Nobody. I'm not saying i'm right but it's something to think about. :eek:) I think i'm now in love with Xion (not important) she's MUCH more attractive than kairi and namine...even though they all have the same face. maybe it her hair color.lol!

How can Sora die? If he died, he wouldn't be in KH2. Aside from that, sounds kind of like a plausible theory.

firemage8

Xion could be an experiment that Vexen was testing out. I mean come on he made Repliku (Riku's clone). Xion could be Namine's twin err clone and then Xenmas wanted to introduce her to the rest of the organization. She is part of the organization for a reason after all, or maybe Diz might have done something to involve her existance.

Sitar

One thing ... If Xion was supposedly a some kind of a bizarre form of Sora's memories, wouldn't that enable Namine to corrupt and make her bent into anything she commends since Namine does have power over his memories.

I

The Show Must Go On
Nyaa, how many Nobodies do Sora and Kairi need? Nomura needs a new plot device or something.

Muse

you look atrocious
Xion could be an experiment that Vexen was testing out. I mean come on he made Repliku (Riku's clone). Xion could be Namine's twin err clone and then Xenmas wanted to introduce her to the rest of the organization. She is part of the organization for a reason after all, or maybe Diz might have done something to involve her existance.

Hey, I said that. >>

..... Thief. >>

Muse

you look atrocious
I just looked at the last page so I had no idea what you posted. Sorry if you thought I stole your thought
-__-

I'm kidding. Besides, even if you looked back, you wouldn't find it on here. ;P It's on a different thread.

I don't think Xion would be yet another by-product of Sora/Kairi or whatever though. I mean... that's pushing it a little, dontcha think?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I highly doubt anything like that would be recruited into the Organization, or did I miss the part where they get Riku's Replica a coat?

Nyaa, how many Nobodies do Sora and Kairi need? Nomura needs a new plot device or something.

V

I don't think Xion would be yet another by-product of Sora/Kairi or whatever though. I mean... that's pushing it a little, dontcha think?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

If what your saying is Xion was just another one of Vexen's experiments then that means she is not a true nobody, but merely an artificial being lacking a heart that it never possesed. Also why would Xion be recruited in the orginization and have an introduction but not Repliku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back