• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how wrong is it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
How wrong is it to like or find an attraction with a fictional character from an anime or a video game? I'm a regular at thinking characters are cute, but am also aware that they aren't real. But there are a lot of people out there that think it's weird, and I think that's because they haven't been exposed to the things I have.

I've seen people on this thread say "Kairi's cute" or "Riku's hot" while I know others say "you're a freak" and "that's gross"

i mean we're aware that they're fake. but it's not our fault animated characters are better looking than most of the people out there!

is that so wrong?

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
lol, i know what ur saying but when i say certain people are cute(fictional) im usually kidding about itbecause i know they're not real but its true that anime/video game character usually have better bodies and better looks than people in the real world

i dont think its strange or weird at all. I'm attracted to Sora and Riku. I'm not afraid to admit it. and if anyone makes fun of me, i wouldnt care. its what they think, but what matters is what I think. never be afraid of what you think; just because people might think you're weird doesnt mean you are weird.

thats how I see it...

Squall

Well its not wrong,but kind of stupid.But none of us can deny the fact that we are really attracted to the game and anime characters.I my self am,its natural so none of us can do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back