• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you react if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sili~*

Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
(What the title says)...in Kingdom Hearts 2, you favorite character dies (for any reasons)?
I would not smile for years to come...
And mourn for weeks...
and go paralized from the brain down.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
It would depend,if they died fighting,i wouldn't,or if they sacfrificed themselves,but if they were just randomly killed,I guess I'd be shocked XD

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I'd go wild, and declare KH2 the best game EVaR. I would love for that to happen- but it won't. :(

helios

Bronze Member
Id be pissed i would stalk up to square enixs building with a shotgun and demand them to change the outcome or there will be death destruction chaos and if it was sora every KH player would probably riot with me and thats how the world will end over Kh2 :mad:

ordyh

helios said:
Id be pissed i would stalk up to square enixs building with a shotgun and demand them to change the outcome or there will be death destruction chaos and if it was sora every KH player would probably riot with me and thats how the world will end over Kh2 :mad:
Calm Down...but i will also do the same thing!!! But there will be a depressed time.
:( i hope this dosent happen.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
helios said:
I like the way you think, it would be a fitting way for the world to end anyway, as long as i get to use a big gattling gun.:D

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
stare at the screen for hours and cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
well, I guess you could always use it when you need a good cry, everyone needs a good fake cry every now and then

rikubaka67

Awards
I'd be upset for about a week or two if Riku died, but then I'd get over it! i mean, though it is the best video game ever, it's still just a game, and its not like any of the characters are real. Now, if Riku was real and he died......

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
If Sora died, I would be upset for a long time. But I would be really shocked if they killed off the protagonist. Although, if he was sacrificing himself for kairi or riku, i wouldnt be too upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back