• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you like to see Marvel fit into KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaijuguy19

Since there's a similar thread like this with Star Wars I was wondering supposing if Marvel somehow got adapted into the game how would you like to see it fit in? As either worlds,characters,Easter Eggs,etc?

Myself it would be cool if like the FF we see the Marvel characters travel from world to world due to some event that got them involved in the series and maybe they can be based off their Marvel Variant toy designs from Play Arts Kai since both PAK and KH belong to Squire Enix.

Anagram

Banned
I would like to see it adapted with Big Hero 6. Unlike Star Wars I'm told the Marvel comics have dozens of isolated and contained stories you could use. BH6 seems like a good one, no perfect one, to use. It's both Marvel yet a Disney movie.

You could even go back to the world later with more isolated heroes like Spiderman who is, as far as I know, located mainly in his city.
I basically see a lot more wiggle room there but think BH6 would be the ultimate adaption. (to start with at least)

redtutel

This is an unpopular opinion, but I'd love a world based off of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It IS owned by Disney, after all. It could follow the plot of The Avengers.

I'd also love Rocket Raccoon and Groot as a summon.

Davidsawr

I wouldn't want a Marvel based world but summons or just appearances by marvel characters would be cool.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Captain America shield for goofy, thor's hammer for Donald, infinity sword for sora, Spiderman and AoU world (if not, ultron superboss) and an after credits gag with fury /coulson landing a chopper on destiny islands

Scorseselover

I'm not a fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (But I do love Guardians and Age of Ultron was much better than the first Avengers IMO) but it would be cool to see Marvel in a Kingdom Hearts game, BUT...the world should not be New York it's too realistic for such a franchise. Have The Avengers be in space like maybe the world where the Guardians are or on Thor's planet. Oh and I would love to hear Robert Downey Jr's voice and Bradley Cooper's voice in a Kingdom Hearts game. Oh and make Ultron the boss (mainly because I want to hear James Spader's voice too)

Kaijuguy19

I would like to see it adapted with Big Hero 6. Unlike Star Wars I'm told the Marvel comics have dozens of isolated and contained stories you could use. BH6 seems like a good one, no perfect one, to use. It's both Marvel yet a Disney movie.

You could even go back to the world later with more isolated heroes like Spiderman who is, as far as I know, located mainly in his city.
I basically see a lot more wiggle room there but think BH6 would be the ultimate adaption. (to start with at least)

Big Hero 6 has a great chance to be in KH3 or at least a future KH game without a doubt. It's a great way to help bring a Marvel story into the game while at the same time still retains the Disney feel.

And you're right about Marvel comics having many different universes with many contain stories. It's been like that for years which is why so far any Marvel element has a stronger chance at being in KH3 then with Star Wars. I would love to have a Marvel villain like Ultron,Loki,Thanos,etc to fight as a boss for KH.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I would love guardians of the galaxy but the issue is the same as star wars, the characters can be adapted easier I suppose, but a thanos boss would leave to the same issue, having that much power and influence yet not intervening at any point is a big thing. Although, he could be the next saga's villain (or its maleficent) and Adam warlock can be it's Merlin. It can be chalked up as one of the 9 realms (10?), and introduce the rest of the characters, stating they only came because of thanos or vice versa.

Scorseselover

I would love guardians of the galaxy but the issue is the same as star wars, the characters can be adapted easier I suppose, but a thanos boss would leave to the same issue, having that much power and influence yet not intervening at any point is a big thing. Although, he could be the next saga's villain (or its maleficent) and Adam warlock can be it's Merlin. It can be chalked up as one of the 9 realms (10?), and introduce the rest of the characters, stating they only came because of thanos or vice versa.
Oh yeah I would like Thanos in as well (Josh Brolin in Kingdom Hearts... *mindblown*

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

This is my main issue with adapting some like the MCU into KH. There is no way Thanos would just be chilling wherevs throughout all these years of Xehanort running about and ruining the universe and not intervene. Unless Thanos wouldn't see Xehanort as a threat, which I find hard to believe since Xehanot has almost destroyed the worlds about three times now.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Thanos could very well sit idly by, for the universe to be destroyed and reach his goal. I however find it more feasible he would seek kingdom hearts himself and expedite the process. Can you imagine sora using infinity stones like materia tho? In the infinity sword?

Lonbilly

Awards
Thanos could very well sit idly by, for the universe to be destroyed and reach his goal. I however find it more feasible he would seek kingdom hearts himself and expedite the process. Can you imagine sora using infinity stones like materia tho? In the infinity sword?

That's kind of what I meant lol (should have addressed that better). I cannot see Thanos allowing someone else to possess Kingdom Hearts.

Oh man now I kind of wanna see Sora with an Infinity Keyblade.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That's kind of what I meant lol (should have addressed that better). I cannot see Thanos allowing someone else to possess Kingdom Hearts.

Oh man now I kind of wanna see Sora with an Infinity Keyblade.

Like I was saying, marvel is a multiverse. Make the kh-verse a tenth realm and have thanos give up on the infinity stones after he finds a more attainable goal. Introduce the marvel characters but have it so many characters are weaker in this alternate reality, as well as the stones. This way everyone is on equal ground and sora isn't getting whooped by basic characters, tech powers like ant man, iron man and ultron would be unaffected and Adam warlock can be this game(saga)'s yen Sid.

Lonbilly

Awards
Like I was saying, marvel is a multiverse. Make the kh-verse a tenth realm and have thanos give up on the infinity stones after he finds a more attainable goal. Introduce the marvel characters but have it so many characters are weaker in this alternate reality, as well as the stones. This way everyone is on equal ground and sora isn't getting whooped by basic characters, tech powers like ant man, iron man and ultron would be unaffected and Adam warlock can be this game(saga)'s yen Sid.

I'm actually really game for that for a future saga, since eventually, KH is going to run out of the big Disney animated film properties to use as new worlds. That wouldn't be such a bad way to "reset" the series after the next saga.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yep. Whatever happens in kh3, perhaps kingdom hearts itself becomes some sort of "beacon" for reality defying beings like thanos or intergalactic travelers like from star wars, maybe via a force wormhole or some shit (not star wars savvy).

Scorseselover

Maybe Thanos could be this game's Maleficent.

No scratch that I want Ultron to be this game's Maleficent

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That is exactly what I said on page one, it was one of the first posts.

Vincet

I'm not saying that all of these need to happen, at least not in one game, but it would be pretty awesome.

- Asgard (Thor's world) as one of the worlds.

- Loki (voiced by Tom Hiddleston) as one of the Maleficent's allies. Maybe even have him replace Maleficent as "Non-Square Enix big bad" after KH3.

- World based on Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Just cut out all the scenes with Thanos (would get too complicated to try to squeeze him into the franchise) and it should fit. Star-Lord as the party member, Rocket & Groot as summon, Nebula & Korath as mini-bosses and Ronan as final boss.

- Keyblades and party members weapons that are based on weapons from Marvel Universe.

- Final Fantasy - style cameos.

- Stan Lee cameo.

- Galactus as awesome bonus-boss that puts Sephiroth to the shame.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
They would not put galactus in kh., that would advertise the fantastic four movies which are property of fox, so is galactus. I doubt tom hiddleston would be in kh, most likely troy baker would voice him, and finally, cutting thanos out of a GOTG world would make it half as impactful. Some blue guy with a powerful weapon? Ain't shit. Robotic arm chick? Ain't. Shit. Cyborg ram head guy? AIN'T. SHIT. Stan lee, give me a whoop whoop.

also, asgard would not work as a world for the same reason thanos wouldn't, as far as overcomplicating the universe but everybody would be happy if they introduced the realms and made the kh-verse into one of them, like a tenth realm, but I stated this earlier in the thread so idk.

Vincet

They would not put galactus in kh., that would advertise the fantastic four movies which are property of fox, so is galactus.

Galactus isn't appearing in any of the F4 movies anytime soon (at least if they keep going with "gritty and realistic" BS). Besides, Marvel has used F4-related characters in their cartoons and games, so clearly "Marvel doesn't want to advertiste Fantastic Four" accusation is baseless.

I doubt tom hiddleston would be in kh, most likely troy baker would voice him

Tom Hiddleston loves playing Loki. He reprised the role for that awful movie tie-in game and appeared in-character for a comic-con panel. He also can't be too expensive, since Disney got him to voice Captain Hook for direct-to-dvd Tinker Bell movie.

cutting thanos out of a GOTG world would make it half as impactful. Some blue guy with a powerful weapon? Ain't shit. Robotic arm chick? Ain't. Shit. Cyborg ram head guy? AIN'T. SHIT.

Thanos was glorified cameo at best. You could cut him out and lose nothing too important. Ronan, if you replace Infinity Stone with "power of darkness" or some other basic KH-stuff, would make fine boss battle.

Besides, you could always say that guy with a shotgun, sack of bugs, comically incompetent pirate and flamboyant lion "aint shit" either.

also, asgard would not work as a world for the same reason thanos wouldn't, as far as overcomplicating the universe but everybody would be happy if they introduced the realms and made the kh-verse into one of them, like a tenth realm, but I stated this earlier in the thread so idk.

IMO Asgard really wouldn't be anymore complicated than Olympus Colisiuem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back