• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you feel if you learned that God did exist?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
This topic cropped up a while back, I think. Eh.

So, yes. I am hereby ripping off Sol's 'if god didn't exist' thread (ilu).
As it says; how would you feel?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
"Eh. Can't be right about everything, I guess."

I don't necessarily disbelieve the existence of a God, but if I did that's probably how I'd feel.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I don't really know o.o I would be happy that there is a greater power yet mad at myself for not having enough faith. I would also be mad at him for sitting back and letting all of this horrible stuff happen. I don't think I can worship a god that lets good people die at the hands of others when he is able to stop it.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
From a Christian view point, I feel we wouldn't find this out until the last days (which is what the Bible predicts). Of course I'd be happy but it wouldn't be a good time for those without faith...

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I would laugh. Why? Because any real proof that God exists means that there is no more faith in God. It would basically mean that, since there is no way to deny God's existence, there is no way to think that God exists or think that God does not exist. "Think" and "believe" are synonymous... or at least in the previous sentence's context.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, I'd feel like shit about the whole "hell" bit.

Then just sort of go insane...

O

Oberon

"Well that makes me feel a bit better about things." -me thinking irrationally before--just moments later--realizing end of the world shit might actually happen.

Beyer

I would have a fair few questions to ask him.
However, I would have to apologise for doubting his existence followed by reasoning with him as to why I doubted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back