• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would Star Wars CHARACTERS work as KH-exclusives?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
As the title says, since a Star Wars world probably wouldn’t work after all, all things considered.

I was thinking maybe BB-8 or R2-D2 as security robots for Radiant Garden…?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

Marvel would be easier to integrate as they are more flexible a mythology than Star-Wars. So you would have them take over the FF role and make them random denizens of the Disney worlds.

I had an idea of Star Wars being native to the realm of darkness.

GrandWebster

No, There is no need for Marvel to be replacing FF or be in KH at all.

There is a Video Game series currently called "The Avengers Project" which is a new Video game Franchise. Square Enix announced a Partnership with Marvel to create games based on the Marvel Properties.

This is the Second Collaboration franchise between Square Enix and Disney after Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
No, There is no need for Marvel to be replacing FF or be in KH at all.

There is a Video Game series currently called "The Avengers Project" which is a new Video game Franchise. Square Enix announced a Partnership with Marvel to create games based on the Marvel Properties.

This is the Second Collaboration franchise between Square Enix and Disney after Kingdom Hearts.
…This topic is supposed to be about Star Wars, but I’m not gonna go on a generic “BUT YOU’RE WRONG” rant in immature tone that paints KHInsider in a negative light.

GrandWebster

…This topic is supposed to be about Star Wars, but I’m not gonna go on a generic “BUT YOU’RE WRONG” rant in immature tone that paints KHInsider in a negative light.

Well I was responding to the other comment, so Okay....

Noivern

Awards
I see no reason whatsoever Star Wars wouldnt work on KH considering we got Pirates of the Caribbean.
Presenting it as a would-be world for KH3, since that's our latest reference: Sora could team up with Luke to join the rebelion, the dark side and the darkness are a perfect match, and KH2 Mickey was based off Yoda's fighting style. Plus, Yen Sid and Eraqus both talk like Jedi Lords, Eraqus even look the part lol

Neo_

Awards
lol, have Greedo sit across from Merlin at the Bistro. :redface:

D

Deleted member 246005

Rey could pop up in Agrabah.

Han and Chewie could pop up in Treasure Planet.

Kit Fisto could pop up in Atlantis or Princess and the Frog.

Cad Bane on the Lone Ranger or Woody's round-up.

Mace Windu on the Incredibles. People mistake him and Frozone for brothers (shoutout to Samuel L. Jackson who voiced both characters).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
As the title says, since a Star Wars world probably wouldn’t work after all, all things considered.

I was thinking maybe BB-8 or R2-D2 as security robots for Radiant Garden…?

It would literally be a galaxy of worlds far far away. The universe is a big place & we already got an intergalactic Alien Federation with Lilo & Stitch. SW doesn't break anything anymore so.

Also: Jacen & Jaina show up in Wasteland from Epic Mickey.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
It would literally be a galaxy of worlds far far away. The universe is a big place & we already got an intergalactic Alien Federation with Lilo & Stitch. SW doesn't break anything anymore so.
Exactly and frankly I don't understand the want for Star Wars in KH cause just you said the exact words from your mouth. On top of that, as Bob Iger said about the Star Wars franchise when Disney acquired Lucasfilm:

"I
ts universe has more than 17,000 characters inhabiting several thousand planets spanning 20,000 years."

So yeah, I just don't think it would be right to shoehorn Star Wars worlds into the KH series, and regardless if they work with the Lucasfilm, I don't think it makes sense to do a retelling of the movies as the group want to make sure that everything is canon to the current Star Wars universe (ever since the April 2014 announcement) regardless if it's an original storyline that doesn't interfere with the timeline of the movies, shows, and comics.

So I'd rather have just the worlds in KH be relegated original, Disney-based and Pixar-based worlds, instead of shoehorning Star Wars and Marvel just for the sake of them appearing in KH.

I'm not trying to bring up Bad blood, it's just my opinion on why they wouldn't work out in Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

Neo_

Awards
The only way I could see it working was if say Tatooine was just another "world" you went to; I know that makes no sense within the Star Wars canon, but KH isn't actually canon to any of the Disney properties (regardless of what they say).

If they can profit off Star Wars they will use it, and won't treat it differently than anything else; the entire galaxy would just be a world, but the respectful way to do it is as little cameos/nods and best of all, secret bosses.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
The only way I could see it working was if say Tatooine was just another "world" you went to; I know that makes no sense within the Star Wars canon, but KH isn't actually canon to any of the Disney properties (regardless of what they say).

If they can profit off Star Wars they will use it, and won't treat it differently than anything else; the entire galaxy would just be a world, but the respectful way to do it is as little cameos/nods and best of all, secret bosses.
But again I just don't think it would be right to shoehorn Star Wars worlds into the KH series just for the sake of them appearing (same can be said with Marvel), and regardless if they get permission from Lucasfilm, I don't think it makes sense to do a retelling of the movies as the Lucasfilm group want to make sure that everything is canon to the current Star Wars universe (ever since the April 2014 announcement) regardless if it's
an original storyline that doesn't interfere with the timeline of the movies, shows, and comics.

I'd prefer easter eggs or nods to Star Wars maybe a secret boss, but that's all that I'd rather see in KH.

Back