• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would Sephiroth react if he found out about his family life?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

I always wondered how would Sephiroth react if he found out who his true mother was and everything that Hojo did? Would make him go crazier or would it make him question his evil actions?

I know it will never happen be addressed but it is something that would have been interesting to see.

State

Awards
He'd kill Hojo and everyone involved in that project, kill SOLDIER, just because "they're a product of Hojo's experiment." and later kill himself.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I think he's to far gone to even care about it anymore.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He would get depressed and then this would happen:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Na, in all honesty, I think he would probably just go on another rampage. Good too, I hate Hojo. Great character but he is seriously messed up.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Not like he'd kill his real mom and dad or something. Lucrecia is trapped inside some crystals and Vincent killed Hojo.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
He'd have a villainous breakdown, screaming about how all he did for 13 years was pointless.

Could also involve some sort of time travel thingy.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
wat
y would u revive somebody insted of using dat 4 attack fase u tard

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought Sephiroth went crazy because of learning the circumstances of his conception? Why would you need to tell him the same thing twice considering he'd do the exact same thing. Perhaps if they had told him this after destroying JENOVA, he probably wouldn't have gone crazy, but he definitely would have went on a rampage to destroy SOLDIER and ShinRa.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Well he tried to destroy the planet because he found out he was made like everyone else in ShinRa was, he'll probably do the same.

Tatsu

He would get depressed and then this would happen:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Na, in all honesty, I think he would probably just go on another rampage. Good too, I hate Hojo. Great character but he is seriously messed up.

^Dude. That pic seriously had me lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back