• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would Final Fantasy summons look in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meow Wow

Awards
Just hypothetically speaking.

How do you guys think a Final Fantasy summon could work based on how the other summons looked in the KH3 demo?

Who would it be?
What would their move set be like?
What might the finishing move look like?

the_hansinator

Personally, I'd love to see more FF in KH, but having the disney characters there evens things out to a degree I suppose...

What I'd love to see is some original KH universe summons.

If they used summons from FF games I'd think the best idea would be to turn to 8, and I would think that the moves would be direct copies straight from the animations in those games.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, Bahamut in KH1 looked absolutely game-breaking.
Literally.

Given how summons are in this title, if there's something like those DE spawn then I guess I can see something like Chocobo or Cactuar.
I dunno about a specific eidolon, I'm not sure it would fit well. Unless is a really cartoony iteration of Shiva or Ifrit.
But that's the other thing, I don't think we'll get/need more elemental-based styles.
So I still think the best scenario would be Sora riding a yellow chicken to victory.

Now what I REALLY hope in regards to summons is that I can pull off the good ol shenanigans of having a goofy character in the final battle.
I had Bambi jumping around while delivering the final blow to Ansem and man I want to defeat Xehanort while jumping with Ariel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back