• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How will we first see the enemy this time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
If you recall the 1st game all the main foes were around a table shrouded in complete darkness and seeing this makes me wonder whether or not this will be the case this time or will we see the Organisation members in their hangout with the hoods down. Which do you believe will happen or do you believe that they will keep the hoods on until main storyline moments or battles?
Personally i think Square will try something new. I reckon they will make you fight the members with their hoods on and the only way you'll tell one from another will be by voice and the attacks they use on you. Later in the story the members will probably show their faces. This is just my thoughts, what about the rest of you?

mattdelig29

The idea of the darkness in KH was so that we couldn't see them. We could only tell them apart from their voices so I bet that if we see the unknowns around a table or something like that they are probably going to have their hoods up. After all they are called the unknowns for a reason right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back