• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how will they get around?!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You do know that Gummi ship is the primary mode of transport, correct?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
You do know that Gummi ship is the primary mode of transport, correct?

i just dont think disney or square enix will stick to gummi ships everytime. besides...in 358/2 days they will use corridors of darkness, why cant they use something more original in BBS?

A

Audo

i just dont think disney or square enix will stick to gummi ships everytime
And why would you ever think that?

besides...in 358/2 days they will use corridors of darkness, why cant they use something more original in BBS?
They only use Corridors of Darkness because it fits the story, and characters. BBS is more traditional, and would use Gummi Ships because it makes sense for them to use them.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
And why would you ever think that?

They only use Corridors of Darkness because it fits the story, and characters. BBS is more traditional, and would use Gummi Ships because it makes sense for them to use them.

well think what you want and i will think what i want. itsn othing to be mad about so why would you wnat to argue with me? there are others who think the same as i do

A

Audo

well think what you want and i will think what i want. itsn othing to be mad about so why would you wnat to argue with me? there are others who think the same as i do
Rofl, you think i am getting mad over this? Wow, people on the internet =_________=;;
I'm arguing for the sake of discussion. You know, what the entire purpose of these forums are.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Rofl, you think i am getting mad over this? Wow, people on the internet =_________=;;
I'm arguing for the sake of discussion. You know, what the entire purpose of these forums are.

to talk for no reason but somehow think you are super smart?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
God lets hope it is not a Gummi Ship that crap is getting old.

Firo

Oh Crap
I don't mind the gummi ship. I just Nomura to change it a bit, to the point where it doesn't become a chore.

Audo-lol

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I agree with aqua they should change the gummi, is getting old or at least make it more fun or more important to the story... I think they will get another way... OR corridors of darkness
CoD are going to be used in 358/2 Days.

But since Sora doesn't use darkness and since Riku can no longer use them either, It's unlikely that will be the main mode of transportantion in KH3. But you do bring up an interesting idea. :cool:

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
CoD are going to be used in 358/2 Days.

But since Sora doesn't use darkness and since Riku can no longer use them either, It's unlikely that will be the main mode of transportantion in KH3. But you do bring up an interesting idea. :cool:

i thought this was BBS not kh3

A

Azrael

Airships. They will ride in airships.

Or at least that is what I hope

A

Audo

Or you remember those ships that they use for transportation in this series? Let's think along those lines. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back