• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How will the final battles be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unbound_word

I can only imagine the first battle of the last war to be at the Keyblade Graveyard and the last battle to be in the middle of nowhere just like Xemnas in KH2. And I also imagine Master Xehanort wearing the final form coat in that last battle and launching countless lasers for the heroes to deflect, just like Xemnas did.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'd be incredibly disappointed if the Xehanort battle was "just like Xemnas in KH2"... I mean, we already have KH2. That exists already. That can be booted up and played at any time.

We're not just going to be fighting old man Xehanort.. he's probably got a lot more in store than that. Judging from the scale Nomura's been going for this gen, this isn't going to be a duel style battle... I envision some Shadow of the Colossus shit going down.. Hopefully on a technicolor roller coaster or a magic carpet or something.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

We now have the technology. We can make it bigger, stronger. Xehanort can now over compensate like he was always meant to.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'd say the very final battle will take a few elements from the battle against No Heart in BbS, similar to how the final battle in KH2 was reminiscent to the optional Xemnas fight in KHFM. Xehanort will be in his armour, his Keyblade will transform into a wide array of equipment, and he will boast crazy new moves and tricks up his sleeve.

For the fights leading to that, yeeeesss. Please make something the scale of that King / Kentauros happen!

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I would like it to be like Naruto and the Shinobi Army vs Madara and Obito in grand scale of it. :3 Imagine the full epicness of it!!

Of course, that's just my opinion. :3

It would make the other Kingdom Hearts bosses look like cookies in sheer scale of everything. xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

We now have the technology. We can make it bigger, stronger. Xehanort can now over compensate like he was always meant to.

This^
Add in sub-boss fights with the other norts at one point as you try to climb it to finish the larger boss.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
For some reason, I can see them sectioning off fights like they did in Final Fantasy VI where you had separate into groups that can simultaneously eliminate the Empire's troops and as well as Kefka himself.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Considering the KH series has always been about multi-stage bosses and given we have 13 GoL (I mean it...jk...VoD), I'd be fine with Sora jumping around and fighting alongside some of the other 6 (or 7 IF he isn't one) against nearly all the 13 (some in groups cause I'd rather not have a 13-stage final boss lol) before finally reaching MX.

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Considering the KH series has always been about multi-stage bosses and given we have 13 GoL SoD, I'd be fine with Sora jumping around and fighting alongside some of the other 6 (or 7 IF he isn't one) against nearly all the 13 (some in groups cause I'd rather not have a 13-stage final boss lol) before finally reaching MX.

I'm positively certain you meant that.

Come to think of it, aside from the ones in the Coliseum or Underdrome, we haven't had any fight against human bosses in which they form a group of several people. That would be pretty amazing to see... unless the development team decides to be a bag of scum and make those battles cutscene-only while Sora works his way to Xehanort.

No, I'd better not jinx it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back