• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Will I Know?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Chap

Hi all, I know I haven't been on for a while but I don't think I missed out on any interesting new info apart from the noticable staff changes and official site updates that I can't read anyway.

So I, like so many other people, will wan't to know the whole story of Day's when it finally comes out in a few more days time. I'm predicticting that I won't be on for while again to listen to minutely updates of where people are up to in the game and what has happend so I'm wondering where I might be able to find out the details soon after it's released.

Will it be covered on KHI? Will all the cutscenes be on KHvids.net? Will I have to resort to Wikipedia? Gimme some help, please!

Captain Yoyo

common, wikipedia........dont sink that low.

youll type it in and it'll come up with:

" kingdom hearts 358/2 days is the story of the bean called sora and his assistents donald the corn and goofy the rock"

dont trust wikipedia......... never trust wikipedia.......

Anyway, theres almost no dout that KHI will cover anything that has not already been revealed in detail, as to the vids, im sure you could find them on KHVids, but if that fails there is always good old fashioned YouTube.

I also have been off for a fairly long time so all things i have said are just what i would guess will happen, correct me where im wrong.

Radon

mofo
Youtube probably is your best chance. But why do you want to ruin the whole experience for yourself?

Happy Chap

Youtube probably is your best chance. But why do you want to ruin the whole experience for yourself?
KHvids are run through YouTube so I was a bit stupid to forget that one.

I live in Australia which hasn't even got (or probably ever will) RE:CoM so by the time Day's gets from Japan to NA to Europe and Aus I'll be an old man no longer interested in such things as video game storylines; might as well find out while I'm interested.

I know everyones thinking it so I'll say right now I can't be stuffed importing it.

A

Audo

Um, the DS is region free. Once it releases in NA, just import it and you can play it no problem.
I'm pretty sure the only thing you'd have to deal with is increased shipment costs on Amazon. Other than that, wouldn't be a big issue at all.

Happy Chap

Gasp! DS region free! Sweet. I'll still have to wait until it comes out in NA though so might as well find out early.
Will they release the NA release date soon now Japan's pretty much done?

Radon

mofo
I'm from Australia so I know how you feel. But dont worry cos the DS is region free!! As soon as it's released in NA I'm going straight on eBay to see what I can find. :D

Captain Yoyo

australia..... will it ever get there without importing?????

but im with joc1994, the day it is released, e-bay can have my money.

Will they release the NA release date soon now Japan's pretty much done?

Boy i hope so, im tired of waiting for the thing that'll tell me to wait more to tell us.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
On anoter note, KHV is kind of in a mess at the moment, I don't know if they're going to be having the cutscenes up all that soon.

A

Audo

HeartStation says they'll have videos of the entire walkthrough of the game, with translations and what not.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully someone who's nice will post some threads in the spoiler section for us to ask questions about the plot and whatnot.

Silent hero_

Awards
Well, Bittermeat is going to have a walkthrough of the game and translate the important scenes, so.. Check Heartstation once in a while when the game is out.

K

KHLover89

Hopefully someone who's nice will post some threads in the spoiler section for us to ask questions about the plot and whatnot.

Cant you wait until it comes out in USA? it makes the gamme more enjoyable lol.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Cant you wait until it comes out in USA? it makes the gamme more enjoyable lol.
I can wait, but I don't want to. I'm tired of waiting. The game will be plenty enjoyable, anyways. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back