• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How will 358/2 Days end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Yeah, like the interview you posted earlier :3
But, if we want to be so precise, it really is just a matter of finding the post, and getting someone who knows how to translate to translate it.

I got that from KHU but that's besides the point. You just posted the same one with a different translation:
"---Will Sora and Riku appear at all?
Hasegawa: Because I think players know that Riku is destined to fight against Roxas , that scene appears by all means. "

There isn't anything in that which can be taken from multiple points of view.
"done in full work detail" is something that is quite obviously an awkward translation- you can't discern what exactly is being said.
So you're willing to defend KHV now when it's convenient?

Wasn't their translation of that one interview one of the big reasons you used to think Mickey was TAV's master? :v
No, that too was KHU. xD
And it wasn't that it was one of the big reasons I thought Mickey was TAV's master. It was why I thought it was still possible, and not disproved.

A

Audo

I got that from KHU but that's besides the point. You just posted the same one with a different translation:
"---Will Sora and Riku appear at all?
Hasegawa: Because I think players know that Riku is destined to fight against Roxas , that scene appears by all means. "

There isn't anything in that which can be taken from multiple points of view.
"done in full work detail" is something that is quite obviously an awkward translation- you can't discern what exactly is being said.
So you're willing to defend KHV now when it's convenient?

No, that too was KHU. xD
And it wasn't that it was one of the big reasons I thought Mickey was TAV's master. It was why I thought it was still possible, and not disproved.
And KHU credits KHV for the translations.

Anyways, i found the exact post on the Light in the Chaos blog, and I shall PM Bittermeats about it and ask if she can help us out.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
I think it would end in the battle with Riku && Roxas. Roxas won the first part of the battle.
Then Riku transforming to Rikunort, then defeating Roxas.

Or maybe a Xion battle....

Awards
And KHU credits KHV for the translations.

Anyways, i found the exact post on the Light in the Chaos blog, and I shall PM Bittermeats about it and ask if she can help us out.

Actually, not that many are credited to KHV. And those that are I had checked a while ago for credibility- after the news that KHV isn't "reliable."

The Light in Chaos ¡Á¤Ò¤«¤ê¤È¤ä¤ß¤Î¤Ç¤¢¤¦¤Ð¤·¤ç¡Á Æ©ÌÀ¤ÊËͤο´ÄϤó¤Ç¤ß¤»¤Æ¤è

That's it, right?

Last edited:
A

Audo

Actually, not that many are credited to KHU. And those that are I had checked a while ago for credibility- after the news that KHV isn't "reliable."

The Light in Chaos ¡Á¤Ò¤«¤ê¤È¤ä¤ß¤Î¤Ç¤¢¤¦¤Ð¤·¤ç¡Á Æ©ÌÀ¤ÊËͤο´ÄϤó¤Ç¤ß¤»¤Æ¤è

That's it, right?
No.
lol. That's pretty short for it to be it, wouldn't you find?
The Light in Chaos ¡Á¤Ò¤«¤ê¤È¤ä¤ß¤Î¤Ç¤¢¤¦¤Ð¤·¤ç¡Á ¥Ë¥ó¥É¥êÇã¤Ã¤Æ¤­¤Þ¤·¤¿¡£
^Is it.

Awards

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
The ending is quite a mystery but one thing's for sure, there will be an end to Xion's story for sure. And it'll be sad.

Key Kaliber

358/2 Days will probably end with even more un-answered questions than KH1 or 2 and will drive us all insane. That, or all questions will be answered and that installment of the story will end...=/

A

Audo

Days is a game that takes place in the middle....
Nothing that happens in it would end the series.

rainbow.dinosaur

the final boss battle might be riku
then a cut scene showing how roxas got trapped in the digital twilight town.

i think xion would die somewhere in the middle of the story

A

Audo

Okay, I asked Bittermeats, and this is what she said:
bittermeat said:
Yeaaah. They don't mention KH2FM+ anywhere in that article. :/

The first part says:

"In this product, the episodes of Roxas and Axel will be drawn in detail."
In addition, Roxas interacts with Disney characters differently than Sora. Because in their current state they "don't have" hearts, in this story they learn about the aspects of the heart from various people. (Hasegamwa)

So it seems that once again, KH-Vids is full of false info. *sigh*

Awards
I think it's safe to say then that we do know how it will end. (I mean, yeah, there will probably be extra scenes after the Riku and Roxas fight, but that's where it'll end)

The question is how the end will be presented. Same cutscene? From Riku's POV? etc.

A

Audo

If the Riku/Roxas fight isn't playable, I think that would be a joy to see that cutscene in CGI. It would be like going back to the wondrous days of ASAS/DD where things looked like they would be going into a glorious dark direction for the KH series.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If the Riku/Roxas fight isn't playable, I think that would be a joy to see that cutscene in CGI. It would be like going back to the wondrous days of ASAS/DD where things looked like they would be going into a glorious dark direction for the KH series.

What about KH2+'s BBS? It was dark like the other two.

Z

Zulkir

Yeah..I was hoping KH2 would hold tight to the style of ASAS but it ended up being almost nothing like it,

with the exception of that haunting music in TWTNW :)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I could guess the Riku fight, but also some scenes afterward/secret ending.

Internal scene within Roxas' mind (If his mind was concious enough to even think)
Something happening to Xion
Axel making the decision to try and bring him back (first as a goal before becoming an order)
Something with Sora, I don't know what, but something.
Roxas meeting his "friends" in the Virtual Twilight Town.

And fun stuff like that.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Can't say I'm particularly fond of the idea of defeating a boss just to see him shrug it off & win in the following cutscene. Seems very rude to disregard the player's efforts like that. I suppose that's the advantage to R-K's theory, if you play as Riku for round 2 then the player's actions still account for the victor. Though that would mean making Rikunort playable for just 1 fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back