• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How was your summer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

Did you have a good summer? Any funny stories to share?

Summer really did sneak up on me this year. Last year, on December 26th, there was a tornado that took our home, and we weren't back into a home until February, and weren't settle until March, so this year has really been a haze of disorganization. When summer did finally start, I had just got acclimated and replaced most of my media setup, which allowed me to get back to work. Mostly attempting to hire talent for our studio's first animated net series.

Did you have any new experiences over the summer? Anything life changing at all?

I went swimming, and this is going to sound so ridiculous, but I hadn't gone swimming since I was 10 years old. I don't do public pools, but a friend installed a pool and I was excited to get into the water. I love getting out, I go jogging daily, but swimming I hadn't done in so long. It was really refreshing. I now want a pool. Life changing? I've been attempting to teach myself new software so that I might fulfill multiple roles for animating.

And any fall plans you're looking forward to? Do you like the fall season?

Autumn is the most wonderful time of the year. I love christmas and the holidays, but more than that, I love the beauty of the weather that comes with the season. I despise summer, especially in Texas, so it'll be nice to feel something other than sticky and sweaty, and not in a good way. Plans continue to role on, as I expand our cast, test for roles, and finish building our software.

Slow and steady.

Back