• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How was Vanitas able to make an appearance in KH 3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I will do my best. Hopefully I haven't double posted yet...
I use a little android tablet to do all of this on. So everything isn't as easy to access as it would be on a computer.
That's okay. Sometimes the system will lag too. I've had double posts before due to a freeze.

young xehanort was travling throw time to find 12th vessel we saw him in birth by sleep maybe that time he went to keyblade graveyard and found vanitas remnant what do you guys think since young xehanort was looking for members?

It's possible he gathered Vanitas. I doubt the Remnant but I could see him getting Vanitas himself.

SoraForeverKH

Likely so. BBS wasn't an idea with concepts and designs till KH2. In KH2 final mixes ending his face was finally revealed but before that he wasn't a thing except to Nomura.
Due to how Ven's story ended you can attribute his lack of activity to his dormant situation which avoids issues with story.

Now with KH3 on the horizon it was fine and best to show that he's growing conscious if not already fully so.

Yes. I think it was even said Nomura actually had the plans for Ventus, Terra and Aqua, the Keyblade wielders before Sora and Riku, in his mind since the first game. And it was going to be these characters who they showed in the first KH, but they decided to save them for a game between the series featuring Sora, Riku and Kairi. Where they would fit into the story as the first three Keyblade wielders who share an unbreakable bond in their friendship. While also holding the truth about the mysterious weapon known as the Keyblade.

I'm going to guess that the game creators wanted the gamers to experience Ventus' time for awakening right along while Sora himself gets closer to discovering the location of the sleeping boy's heart. Now that Sora is beginning to realize there are others connected to his heart who need saving the game is finally getting to the point where we get to see more of the +10 years absent characters, such as Ventus and Aqua... Which were both both shown outside the Dream Realm in their current locations in the end.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yes. I think it was even said Nomura actually had the plans for Ventus, Terra and Aqua, the Keyblade wielders before Sora and Riku, in his mind since the first game.
Nah the only ideas he had at that point was Kh2 ideas such as Roxas. Though even then his ideas weren't fully formed which is why Nomura made the Org coats to hide Roxas and Rikus faces in the secret ending. (cause he hadn't thought up a design yet)

He did however have BBS in mind by KH2.

I'm going to guess that the game creators wanted the gamers to experience Ventus' time for awakening right along while Sora himself gets closer to discovering the location of the sleeping boy's heart. Now that Sora is beginning to realize there are others connected to his heart who need saving the game is finally getting to the point where we get to see more of the +10 years absent characters, such as Ventus and Aqua... Which were both both shown outside the Dream Realm in their current locations in the end.
Basically. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back