• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how was roxas created

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
how was he created
i mean is it ever specified
someone help me

sorry but Just to tell you ROXAS WAS CREATED WHEN SORA RELEASED KAIRI'S HEART FROM WITHIN HIMSELF AND HIS HEARTLESS WAS CREATED! The fact that ven and Roxas are the same person is not true... that's it end of story...now close this thread...

Uzumaki Naruto

When Sora defeated Riku (Being controlled by Ansem SoD), he stabbed himself with the Keyblade made from the hearts of the PoH. This made him lose his heart, removed Kairi's and gave the princesses back their hearts. After doing this, Sora changed into a Heartless. A Nobody is created when a strong heart is taken from a person. This process resulted in Roxas being created from Sora's heart.

Oathkeeper(:

I'll answer this question too, you know, for that added effect.
When Sora learned that Kairi's heart was inside of him, he used the Dark Keyblade that Ansem SoD [inside Riku] used to fight him to unlock his heart, freeing Kairi's. During this time, Roxas was created. Being Sora's Nobody [his body and soul], he had the ability to wield the keyblade, two to be precise, the Oathkeeper [which represents Kairi], and Oblivion [which represents Riku]. After Kairi's light brought Sora back from sinking into the darkness, Sora was basically just a walking heart until he reunited with Roxas at the beginning of KHII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back