• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How was Kh2 for you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kingdom hearts 2 was.....

• Fantastic, one of the best games I've ever played, well worth the wait

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Great game, few iffy bits but well worth all the weight.

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • meh, its ok.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Disappointing, could have been a lot better.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • ARRGH!!, I waited god knows how long for this game, why!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
It was good, it lived up exactly what i expected it to be, but it honestly felt a little short

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Roxas12 said:
I agree 25252525252525252525252525

Stop violating the 25 character rule with spam. If you can't think of a post more than 25 characters, then don't post.

Anyway, Kingdom Hearts 2 was a disappointment. I liked it the first time through, but it has no replayability. You have no motivation to play through it again.

-There's no real confusion in the story, so you don't need to play it through again to understand.
-The Disney Worlds are not worth playing through again
-There's no real difficulty, so you shouldn't waste your time trying to beat it on Proud
-There's no real side-quests, so you don't need to play through it

If the game had:

-A story
-Harder Bosses
-Puzzles. I mean, a puzzle at least.
-Less Linear Worlds
-More Disney interaction with the story
-Something happen between Sora and Kairi
-Character Development

And the game could have been great.

KH2- 1st time through, it's okay. Then it'll just remain of your shelf, collecting dust.

brainy_pigeon

Although I did like KH2 and I did have fun playing that game, there were errors in the game. Like, it's really easy. (Of course.) Plus, I don't like how the story was set up, it may just be me though. Some parts of the game were boring, though.

Overall, KH2 was a good and fun game. Still, there were several disappointments, in my opinion.

Roxas12

xCursedXRebellionx said:
Stop violating the 25 character rule with spam. If you can't think of a post more than 25 characters, then don't post
here's an idea. how about you stop telling me what to do?
anyway I thought this game was amazing and cursed's opinion
isn't the law around here so I'm choosing to ignore the fact that he thinks
his opinion is the truth. and collecting dust? maybe your's is but
I've started 5 new game files on this WONDERFUL(yes I said wondeful deal with it) game and haven't gotten bored yet.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Roxas12 said:
here's an idea. how about you stop telling me what to do?
anyway I thought this game was amazing and cursed's opinion
isn't the law around here so I'm choosing to ignore the fact that he thinks
his opinion is the truth. and collecting dust? maybe your's is but
I've started 5 new game files on this WONDERFUL(yes I said wondeful deal with it) game and haven't gotten bored yet.

[Sarcasm] Wow..you called the game wonderful, I have no idea how I will live with myself. [/Sarcasm]

I never said my opinion was the law, so stfu. I never said my opinion was the truth, you're the dumbass that thinks KH2 is the best KH game ever. You've said countless times "LOOK AT THE FACTS!" When it's only a matter of opinion.

And btw, you've played that game 5 times through? Why? It's the same everytime, there's nothing special that makes you want to play it again.

And btw, my opinion isn't the facts, it's my opinion. So stfu and let me voice my opinion, or you have no business in a forum.

I'm not telling you what to do. I'm making suggestions for you to go and play better games. Because instead of playing KH2 five times, you could have played something a lot better, and different.

Roxas12

there is nothing better. IMO nothing can compare to kh2.
I've played all the "awesome" games like god of war. re4, halo.
and kh2 beats them all IMO
so deal with it. kh2 pwns and professonial reviewers agree
so an opinion from a kid like you means nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back