• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How was Kh2 for you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kingdom hearts 2 was.....

• Fantastic, one of the best games I've ever played, well worth the wait

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Great game, few iffy bits but well worth all the weight.

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • meh, its ok.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Disappointing, could have been a lot better.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • ARRGH!!, I waited god knows how long for this game, why!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
"fantastic, one of the best games I've ever played, well worth the wait"

Yup, that one's ME!!!!! srsly though...Playing KH2 was like a HUGE glass of the coolest, freshest water, after walking in a HOT AND DRY desert (waiting for KH2) o.0;;...yes, i know that was uber random and weird, but still...o.o

star guitar

oh, when your at the post a new thread page there's a little box you can tick to post a poll, click ok and then on the next page you can choose up to ten options for whatever question the polls about

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
To be honest, the game wasn't all that great. It had several flaws that held the game back. Like for one, it was easy as hell, next the story kinda sucked, and it was short. I though nomura said the game would be 200 hours? Well, it took me 30hours. And half of that was cutscenes, so the gameplay was only about 15 hours.

Despite that, I picked the middle poll option.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Counter Shock said:
To be honest, the game wasn't all that great. It had several flaws that held the game back. Like for one, it was easy as hell, next the story kinda sucked, and it was short. I though nomura said the game would be 200 hours? Well, it took me 30hours. And half of that was cutscenes, so the gameplay was only about 15 hours.

Despite that, I picked the middle poll option.

Quoted because I would say the exact same thing. Square has screwed us again.

hooded_twilight0

yeah I kinda have to agree with them....but luckily for me i took my time playing and it only amounted to about 100 hours, which was the same as the first which I DIDN'T try and take my time on. And even then playtime was still only about 60 hours because of cutscenes. I started again going at a regular pace and beat it in like 30 hrs. that was a real let down for me. so I'll have to say worth the wait but iffy in places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back