• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How was it possible?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arosukirx

Playing Kingdom Hearts II FM for the first time and finally got to experience the fight between Sora and Roxas but it made me think, how was it even possible that fight took place? Or did it happen at all? I assume something happened because the samurai nobody blocked Donald and Goofy but they said that they did not see anybody else... Anybody know anything that I don't? Thanks in advance!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I think the fight happens in Sora`s Heart(Heart Station to be more correct), where normal rules and reality dosen`t apply. Also I have always assumed that the fight between Sora and Roxas in KH2 is metaphysical in some sense.

Arosukirx

Yeah I guess it would have to be something along those lines, just thought it was odd that the samurai nobodies got involved too.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Not super weird, Roxas had control over the samurai Nobodies.

And since Axel`s death was enough to wake him, it is not a surprise he was able to control them again. Also didn`t Axel`s Assassin nobody`s turn against him? I think since the Org had still interest for Roxas, the Samurai Nobodys weren`t turning against him.

I like the scene more when it was shown in early trailers. Sora, Donald and Goofy are surrounded by Samurais, and they are pointing their katanas at them. The scene feels more dangerous. I wonder why they changed it.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Quite possibly for the same reason they couldn't point Will's gun at his temple: the difference between softly and strongly implying violence. Except, in this case, in all territories.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Quite possibly for the same reason they couldn't point Will's gun at his temple: the difference between softly and strongly implying violence. Except, in this case, in all territories.

I think the original(or the trailer one which ever is the more correct term) Samurai scene is little different. The Samurai Nobody`s blades aren`t close to any body parts, and the Samurais are in a circle like formation. They have good distance between them and Sora and co. But I still understand your point.

Here is the trailer scene. The samurais appear at 1:56. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpCli28dU_E

I didn`t even know about the gun thing.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I think the original(or the trailer one which ever is the more correct term) Samurai scene is little different. The Samurai Nobody`s blades aren`t close to any body parts, and the Samurais are in a circle like formation. They have good distance between them and Sora and co. But I still understand your point.

Here is the trailer scene. The samurais appear at 1:56. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpCli28dU_E

I really am sad about the fact, that the fight/scene was changed. ;~;
It would've been so good! Just look at it! *-*

Arosukirx

Not super weird, Roxas had control over the samurai Nobodies.

Yeah I just wasn't aware that he still had the ability to control them from wherever he was... But with hemmoheikkkinen's comment in mind, about Roxas being awoken after Axel's death it makes more sense.

And since Axel`s death was enough to wake him, it is not a surprise he was able to control them again. Also didn`t Axel`s Assassin nobody`s turn against him? I think since the Org had still interest for Roxas, the Samurai Nobodys weren`t turning against him.

I like the scene more when it was shown in early trailers. Sora, Donald and Goofy are surrounded by Samurais, and they are pointing their katanas at them. The scene feels more dangerous. I wonder why they changed it.

This makes sense!

I'd never noticed the change. You're right though, the original is better. -.-

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Yeah, you're right, that doesn't seem near threatening enough to justify the censorship theory I proposed. Maybe they didn't want Donald and Goofy to see Roxas? But even then they could have kept the Samurai, who in the completed version just look like they're hanging around.

Last edited:

Articus

Yeah, you're right, that doesn't seem near threatening enough to justify the censorship theory I proposed. Maybe they didn't want Donald and Goofy to see Roxas? But even then they could have kept the Samurai, who in the completed version just look like they're hanging around.

The really real question about the scene is where the heck did Mickey go? He was WITH them.

Sorakh212

Awards
If you pay close attention to the dialogue between Goofy and Donald after the fight you find out that Sora basically just disappeared while they fought the remaining Nobodies. Sora most likely fought Roxas in the Dive to the Heart place that's often seen throughout the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back