How to vocals from music files?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Guernsey

Awards
So can anyone tell me of a way to get rid of vocals on music files? I tried the latest version audacity but it couldn't remove the vocals and it only support center panned vocals.

Victor

into the night for once
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Final Fantasy VII PC
  • Tomb Raider
  • In the Grid
  • Retired Staff
unless you have the original source files there is no way to just completely remove vocals from an audio file.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • The World Ends With Tunes
So can anyone tell me of a way to get rid of vocals on music files? I tried the latest version audacity but it couldn't remove the vocals and it only support center panned vocals.
unless you have the original source files there is no way to just completely remove vocals from an audio file.
Pretty much this...
Try looking around the net though most tracks have a instrumental or Karaoke version... That could save you the headache of removing the vocals yourself...

A

Survival By Any Means
Awards
This isn't possible, unless you own the best audio engineering equipment and even then that won't be able to help you EQ the frequencies out totally. You absolutely need the original file, like others have said.

Last edited:

Guernsey

Awards
I know I cannot remove the vocals entirely but I cannot find an instrumental version of this song. It appears to be from a private company so there isn't any instrumental songs and I cannot entirely remove the voices at all.