• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to use the gold card?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
How to use the gold card when I don't see the door to use? the card with the pic of the door.

Lexeon

There are special doors you open with that card. Inside the door, are chests that normally contain special cards.

bwyu

there are special door,to open the door,use the gold card,and inside the room you found the chest...special chest

kingofgame981

Awards
I know that, but I what to say how to you that card if I don't see the door to use. When I open the map, I saw that room but no road to go in that room.

Awards
I know that, but I what to say how to you that card if I don't see the door to use. When I open the map, I saw that room but no road to go in that room.

Well, there must be a way to get to the room. Did you try going from all the surrounding rooms?

Akans

「moriya」
Just clear the whole map. When you first enter a world, you cant see any of the paths. You have to open them first. The room with the gold card is represented by a crown.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, just open up every path within the map, and then go back to it... Theres usually only one way into it too

Lancelot

Awards
Umm... Did you actually find the right door? And do you still have the card?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Umm.......what I didn't understand that last part. So your saying there's nothing the room then? Can you please clarify us some more, it'd help.

kingofgame981

Awards
Ok, I've a card, and in the map of the world, I saw one room and think that room can use this card. But when I came, I couldn't see the door to used this card.

Lancelot

Awards
How can you use it if you couldn't see the door?

Awards
yes, that my question... ^^, I can't see the door, why?

Open every single door of every single room in the entire world. Then tell me the door isn't there.
Also, it's possible that you're attempting to go to a "Story" room, and all the doors disappear after opening them once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back