• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to unlock more Mirage Arena Levels?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonelyness21

Awards
I'd like to know how to unlock more Mirage Arena levels. Currently I just beat the "Harsh Punishment" one with Iron Prisoner III and no other one shows up. I finished all three stories and Final Episode on Critical so I don't think it has to do with fulfilling storyline...

Thanks in Advance~

Xenin

Banned
Level up your Arena level. To do that play other thing's beside arena. Command board or Racing.. f you don't wanna do that play levels over..if that's still to much for you buy a ticket from the moogle to play special parts. (Be warned..Some are extremely hard)

Lonelyness21

Awards
Level up your Arena level. To do that play other thing's beside arena. Command board or Racing.. f you don't wanna do that play levels over..if that's still to much for you buy a ticket from the moogle to play special parts. (Be warned..Some are extremely hard)

Oh alrighty! I'm Currently Level 50, got all HP bonuses [Except one I believe from Mirage Arena] And spend most of my time today gathering all Attack and Magic Hastes along with Mega Flare, Time Splicer, and a couple of others. I know it's not much but I believe it might help somewhat for those ticket ones ^^

Once again, thanks for the reply!

Xenin

Banned
NP. And if I may make a suggeston..try fighting the Ice Titan I found him hard lol...Good strategy tester

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
look in your reports section. Go to game records and click arena missions. There it has everything you need to do to level up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back