• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to Transfer CS5 Around

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I know some of you guys know how to get around the activation crap. Here's the thing, I got the full CS5 suite from a job over the summer, and I never deleted it. Now, that's already kind of unethical. Thing is, I think my ex boss changed the adobe passcode, so I can't get in anymore. I was wondering if any of you guys knew how to make it so that the authentication crap won't keep me from transferring the program, because I'm sure this laptop won't last forever. Especially because it's a refurb. I looked around on google and didn't find much, since I'm assuming this would be slightly illegal, or amoral.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yeah, but I really don't want to do that. It's ultimately a time waster, and obnoxious to boot.

purgatory

Awards
What I suggested is legal as well as doable, and in your opening post your suggesting a method that's criminal, you'd probably have better luck private messaging someone that knows this, or resort to youtube tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back