How to tell when MSN hates you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xell

Wait, wut?
Awards
lmao! actually I think msn does hate me.. It usually comes up with "cannon send message" and stuff... Well actually it's my firewall.. But I like to blame it on msn ^_^.

S

Shadow Soldier

My firewall isnt blocking it, neither is parental controls or anything.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
  • Master of Monologues
I wish I could do that now, but ****ing Sony's EXCELLENT DNAS isn't letting me log into socom to let me get mad, and throw obscure objects ! ****ing sony. I really just want to make a thread and rant about that BS>

S

Shadow Soldier

Thats the Nonsense is for. Or since its about games,, it might even be able to go into General Games.

P

Prince_of_Light

if you're having an actual problem, did you try deleting the program and then reinstalling it?

other than that, ROFL. nice.

S

Shadow Soldier

Prince_of_Light said:
if you're having an actual problem, did you try deleting the program and then reinstalling it?

other than that, ROFL. nice.

I have tried that so many times. Uninstall/install/repair. Nothing. I even tried it with iTunes and Yahoo! and AIM because those dont work on my computer either.

P

Prince_of_Light

well, if you can't seem to get the programs working, then use a web-based version. they might suck, but hey, it's better than nothing.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awards
Msn hates me too. It won't let me sign in now and keeps coming up with error messages.