• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

How to talk to your opponents (and make friends on the Chi site)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
So i have no idea if you guys already know this but here is a way to talk to you opponents. Can be handy if you plan to attack the raidboss all at once for a event to get a SR card and then you can ask your opponents for help. Well anyway (i highly recommend to use google chrome for this).

If you click 1 of those 2 (they are in the right upper corner)

You can get here (by the house icon):

This is your Chi profile of the SQEX Bridge. You can see your friends here and if you have gotten some message's. And some other annoucnements.

Or here (the message icon):

This is your page with message's.

So here i will try it on my opponent... kinda.

Click that button and you will get here:

The 2 arrows point to the 2 buttons that let you sent a friendrequest or just a message.

There is a other way... but that way is longer and totally unnecessary if you have this way.

You can do the same things with yout teammates.

dekaol

Banned
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
i used to talk to my friends with message but when come to teammates i couldn't because he is japanese

so, my advice is you must study japanese mwahahahahahaaaa

(oh wait, it worked with translation google chrome)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal
i used to talk to my friends with message but when come to teammates i couldn't because he is japanese

so, my advice is you must study japanese mwahahahahahaaaa

(oh wait, it worked with translation google chrome)
I would really recommend that you don't use Google translated Japanese to converse with Japanese players as the results are really bad going both ways.

jRPGFan

Awards
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
Ahahaha, yeah guys and girls, google translate is your friend but not when it comes to chatting :) Provided that your language knowledge is either minimum or non-existent. It's really easy to offend a Japanese person if one does not use proper honorifics. And seeing as this is a game we're talking about, most of the in-game terms and words will be translated to total gibberish most of the time. So, yeah, don't. You have more chances of a Japanese person understanding English than making sense and chatting using google translate

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Ahahaha, yeah guys and girls, google translate is your friend but not when it comes to chatting :) Provided that your language knowledge is either minimum or non-existent. It's really easy to offend a Japanese person if one does not use proper honorifics. And seeing as this is a game we're talking about, most of the in-game terms and words will be translated to total gibberish most of the time. So, yeah, don't. You have more chances of a Japanese person understanding English than making sense and chatting using google translate
Actually the google translate was more so you could navigate trough that site...

Status
Not open for further replies.