• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to struggle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensorium

I know this is kinda stupid, but I've tried everything I knew... What do you have to do in order to fight Seifer and Setzer in Twilight Town, after you've reached the (theoretical) end of the game? I'm level 80-something and the guy says I don't have enough experience to battle Seifer. Can anyone help me please? And sorry if this doesn't belong here, I've just joined...

.Pink Ghost.

Awards
There should be a small bulliten board thing beside the struggle dude, upon examination it should ask: "Participate in the struggle battle?" Answer yes, then battle Hayner over and over until the next person is available, rinse and repeat. Eventually Seifer will be available to fight.

~Oh, and welcome to Insider ^-^

Sensorium

Oh is that it? That seems fairly simple lol I even thought I had to complete those stupid missions (which I can't! I find some of them even harder than beating Sephiroth xD) So thanks a lot, that was really helpful =)

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I'll say it again...

quickest way to get all 3 struggle fighters:
1.unequip any and all unnecessary abilities, the only abilities you're gonna need are Trinity Limit and Draw
2. Equip the Draw Ring
3. The minute the battle starts, use Trinity Limit, by the time the combo is over, you should have absorbed all the balls thanks to the double draw abilities and Voila! Struggle victory in less than a few seconds!
4. Repeat until you unlock all fighters

scarced

...i rathar have the follow the wind thing on and setzer is easy.attack him with the dash and do upward slash then do explosion then jump attack once and keep pressing sqaure you make him drowsy and get them all to win

scarced

Oh, and Trinity limit is for kingdom hearts 1 this is kingdom hearts 2 were talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back