• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to stay alive in Critical Mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Odwen

Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
Is it just me or is our hp lower on this new Critical mode? anyway to beat very first boss in awaking area just watch for his moves took me 5 time to beat it him. but if you tranfer all your keyblade over then when you get form unlock then you will be unstoppable.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
HP is lower, but did enemies always drop these huge HP orbs? So far in mob fights spending your MP wisely and killing one enemy after another is enough to almost fully heal up after a hit.

Awards
Critical Mode always halves your max HP and MP. In certain games, that's kind of all it does without any of the added benefits like KH2 and BBS give you, on top of making enemies even stronger than before.

Odwen

Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
Critical Mode always halves your max HP and MP. In certain games, that's kind of all it does without any of the added benefits like KH2 and BBS give you, on top of making enemies even stronger than before.
yeah i going stream beginnger mode then stream standard then proud so people can see different

Back