• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to request?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This isn't an offical Kingdom Hearts site, so you can't request anything. Presumably, nothing here is, or will ever be, read by anyone at or ftom Square Enix. BUT- you can share and discuss your ideas with other fans of the series in these sections, and their sub-sections:
Future of Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts Series

Also, I see that you registered in Feb. 09. Are you just returning here?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The fanfiction thread in the fanfiction section may be a good place to start.

http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/137017-fan-fic-writers-moving-sidewalk.html

Please try to be a little more specific and look around a little harder. If you have any writing related questions feel free to ask me.

Also like I said in your thread with all your fanfic links. I'd prefer if you posted your fanfics on the forums rather than just posting links to them.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
UUUUH, dude you can just copy and paste and edit them how you wish them to look on the forums like I did with my fanfic and everything else I've written. It isn't so hard. It's okay as long as it is really your work. If it isn't, I will find you. Just a fair warning. <3

But as for your list, just talk about it in the thread. Discuss a couple at first maybe just to let me see what the hell you even mean.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The moving sidewalk thread. That's just the silly title for the general fanfic thread.

Also, Vriska Serket from the webcomic Homestuck. I cosplayed as her and blah blah. I act like her a lot.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh. Okay. Thanks a lot, "Annoyance". Man that wasn't nice.

Oh I get it because my name and the things
yes that was the point sir. :I

And may8e I was just typing in character of Vriska at that time?

Regardless, I left you a message at the sidewalk. I'm just gonna close this thread since it's pretty much answered and going off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back