• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how to not get spoiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lopezblade

Alright you can follow these step that i did to not get unspoiled
first: GET RID OF ALL VIDEO IT DONST MATTER IF ITS COOL OR NOT
second: GET EVERY LITTLE THING THAT U REMBER IN YOUR HEAD
note2: IF U GET YOUR MIND OFF KH2 (I KNOW ITS HARD)
TRY TO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE(GAME) LIKE HALO, OR ANY 2K6,
NOTEl: IF U PLAY A SQAURE ENIX YOUR MIND IS BOUND DO REMEBER KH2 SO DONT PLAY

NOTE:IF U TO DEEP IN SPOIL LIKE KNOW EVERY LITTLE THING THIS MIGHT HELP ALITTLE

FOLLOW THESE STEP [LIKE I DID] AND WILL FROGET SOME BUT NOT ALL

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
1.We don't have to get rid of videos. Why throw away all that hard work?
2.I do other things besides playing videogame to get my mind off of KH2. Besids, playing a vidoegame might also trigger remmebering KH2
3. It's your own fault if you hightlight the spoiler boxes and go to that forum and OH watching those videos.
4. Please don't tell us what to do. It kinda sounds like it :/

lopezblade

HEY i not telling nobody what to do if u want to follow the step go ahead it hlep me out and no u can if u want your chiose \
just trying to elp
p.s i dont need to shut if i want

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o.o I dont understand how it helped you forget about KH2, sicne your posting..on a KH2 board..right now .-.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
monkeybutt said:
o.o I dont understand how it helped you forget about KH2, sicne your posting..on a KH2 board..right now .-.
Exactally. No, I don't. I do other things to keep my mind off of it. Also, i've gotten used to the fact, that it's coming out soon and I'm going to have to wait.

I roleplay, listen to music, post on here(kinda helps actually) and chat with friends. I sometimes forgt about KH2 and when I remember i'm like...okay with it. Don't take this constructive critisism the wrong way. But,
Deal with it. KH2 isn't coming out for awhile. grow up a bit and deal with it, like I said.

lopezblade

Riku_kun said:
Exactally. No, I don't. I do other things to keep my mind off of it. Also, i've gotten used to the fact, that it's coming out soon and I'm going to have to wait.

I roleplay, listen to music, post on here(kinda helps actually) and chat with friends. I sometimes forgt about KH2 and when I remember i'm like...okay with it. Don't take this constructive critisism the wrong way. But,
Deal with it. KH2 isn't coming out for awhile. grow up a bit and deal with it, like I said.
exactly that what im saying me too

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
lopezblade said:
exactly that what im saying me too
Whatever you say, Whatever you say dude.

edit:: I didn't say shut it dude. I said' grow up a little'.
A tip to you. Check your posts, before you post them, you have some typos.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Riku_kun said:

I was referring to the topic starter.

The M.C.

JTTW
well you dont have to not go to the spoiler section, just dont highlight the spoiler boxes cause thats how i get spoiled by. not on purpose though of course.

mereshell

spoilers..man they suck..you just have to occupy yourself when your craving you just have to slap yourself on the wrist and say NO do something else!!

...a bit like smoking. looking at spoilers is like smoking, we have heavy smokers, light smokers and so on...as for me...i quit! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back