• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to make Gummi Ships 100x more badass in kh4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
Picture this: Ya see a giant heartless boss somewhere in the depths of space but you can’t just leap out of the Gummi ship to fight it. Solution: Gummi Megazords. You take your current ship and combined it with serveral spare ships in the garage to form a giant robot to fight certain bosses ala power rangers. To top it all off, the gameplay during these fights would resemble the final boss of Deltarune chapter 2 (which is basically punch out for all your non-indie folk)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I think I had this idea at one point when Disney owned Power Rangers.

Chie

Awards
They already introduced mechas in 3... just have "Gigas Missions" instead of gummi ship missions

Sonofjafar

Awards
They already introduced mechas in 3... just have "Gigas Missions" instead of gummi ship missions
True but Gigas are usually more like Hulkbuster iron man suits. I’m thinking something like the megazords in Powrr Rangers. Like Optimus Prime big. Also you get a giant weapon that can transform between a keyblade, a staff, and a shield

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
True but Gigas are usually more like Hulkbuster iron man suits. I’m thinking something like the megazords in Powrr Rangers. Like Optimus Prime big. Also you get a giant weapon that can transform between a keyblade, a staff, and a shield
Optimus Prime ain't megazord big. Shit, Devastator isn't that big (most of the time).

Chie

Awards
I mean kind of the underside of my point is that if Nomura took inspiration from mecha, he would take inspiration from the actual mecha he (presumably) watched growing up and not random American versions. Yes I strongly want Sora to get in a mobile suit.

Sonofjafar

Awards
I mean kind of the underside of my point is that if Nomura took inspiration from mecha, he would take inspiration from the actual mecha he (presumably) watched growing up and not random American versions. Yes I strongly want Sora to get in a mobile suit.
technically speaking, Power Rangers were just footage from similar japanese shows with extra bits put in to keep the plot consistent. So Nomura probably knows what a Megazord is, just by another name

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
technically speaking, Power Rangers were just footage from similar japanese shows with extra bits put in to keep the plot consistent. So Nomura probably knows what a Megazord is, just by another name
Yeah, everyone in Japan knows what Super Sentai is. To say nothing of countless other combiner mecha shows like GoLion (Voltron).

EDIT: Yo, I just remembered, Nomura did enemy designs for Super Mario RPG & 1 of the bossfights was a sentai/PR parody called the Axem Rangers. Their mech wasn't a combiner though.

Last edited:
Back