• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how to get them

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeras

i have seen gameplay of both sora and micky and i read that you get them after beating the game. I have beaten it on standered and proud but i haven't gotten them. Are they even in the American version.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
The following characters can be unlocked by performing the actions listed below:
  • Xion - Play story mode to day 96 / Promotion to Rookie
  • Riku - Play story mode to day 171 / Promotion to Agent
  • Donald - Play story mode to day 244 / Promotion to Expert
  • Goofy - Play story mode to day 277 / Promotion to Master
  • Dual-wield Roxas - Purchase the Zero Gear from the Moogle Shop after completing the game and add three Ability Units.
  • King Mickey - Beat the game and purchase "Return of the King" at the Moogle Shop
  • Sora - Beat the game and purchase "Soul of Sora" from the Moogle Shop
Info is from here: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Cheats, Codes, Hints & Secrets for Cheats - IGN :)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
To Sora, you need to fill the mission guage on every single mission.

Forgot what it took to get Mickey, it might have just been to complete the game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
To get mickey i think u get a 100% on all missions.

Gram

Banned
Awards
sorry comp. lag.
------------------------------

Last edited:
Awards
for King Mickey Complete all missions and purchase the item Return of the King from the moogle shop. I don't think you need 100%

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
i have seen gameplay of both sora and micky and i read that you get them after beating the game. I have beaten it on standered and proud but i haven't gotten them. Are they even in the American version.

Yeah they're there because I just unlocked them the other day. :) Okay for Mickey you have to go back to the holo-missions and beat all the missions( it doesn't have to be 100% mission gauge). And for Sora you have to beat all the missions but with the mission gauge filled 100%. Remember it's only the normal missions in holo-missions that you have to do to unlock them. Hope this helps you unlock them. :lol:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
To get Mickey you have to beat the game, AND, at least get "Done" on all the missions, that means, go into your holo missions after completing the game, and see which ones you missed during the game. Trust me, you miss a few. Then buy Return of the King from the moogle shop.

To get Sora you have to beat the game, and get fill the mission gauge completely on all the missions. So go into you holo missions and complete them all, then buy Soul of Sora from the moogle shop.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Safe to say just get 100% and you will have them both. I got them pretty much first time through but I dont know what I did specificly to get them.

Xaldex

Really, if you don't have either yet, Go through the missions and get 100% on them all. Although, I think for Sora it's just the mission gauge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back