• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to get the secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKing'sGuard

Not a problem and yes it is definitely a lot to do. I'm about twenty-four hours into it and I just finished Hollow Bastion for the second time. My level is high 40's, I've played through a dozen mini-games and receieved scores that are very high (look in a guide to see the recommended score per event), and I've also finished a few colliseum cups. Honestly though, the hardest part to do to get the secret ending is the gummi missions. It's hard enough to get an S rank on the normal levels with a Lv. 8 ship but have you tried the mission 3 levels? THEY ARE INSANE!!!!!! It's like an old school shooter all over again but I will say I'M ENJOYING IT!

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
If anyone has beaten the game without getting the best record times on all mini-games and missions on each world, let me know if you unlock and viewed the secret ending!

TheKing'sGuard

I'm pretty sure you have to do all the gummi missions. What if someone does everything else BUT the Gummi missions, finish Kh2 and let us know. I probably will be at that point in like another week.

TheKing'sGuard

First since I typed the previous message almost 10 hours ago this does not count as a double post.

SECOND, I just got to the point in the game when all the Jiminy Journals are unlocked AND THEY DO NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING ABOUT GUMMI SHIPS!!!!

This can mean that the gummi ships are not needed to get the secret ending on standard mode. Then again there's a sh-- load of stuff to do though.

Hope that helps out to all standard fans that want to get the secret ending

Umbra

Glad i found this thread as i have been wondering the same. I'm at the very end of the game myself, but dont want to beat it without the secret ending.

However, I noticed with the Journal all things that seem to be able to be completed have a Micky mouse symbol next to them, even the ones that dont have a faded one. Now on the minigames and character links, there are no such symbols, does that mean they are not needed? And if they are, how do you tell when you accomplish them?

THE_UNKNOWNS

TheKing'sGuard said:
First since I typed the previous message almost 10 hours ago this does not count as a double post.

SECOND, I just got to the point in the game when all the Jiminy Journals are unlocked AND THEY DO NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING ABOUT GUMMI SHIPS!!!!

This can mean that the gummi ships are not needed to get the secret ending on standard mode. Then again there's a sh-- load of stuff to do though.

Hope that helps out to all standard fans that want to get the secret ending

(realeases a sigh) thank you for looking that up, i was not looking forward to doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back