• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to get the secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm not very much clarified about this but I want to know exactly. For playing in the Standard mode, not beginner or proud mode, some sites i've been in for tips and hints tells me that you need to successfully complete all worlds and Jiminy's journal.

The question is: Do I need to complete all the missions from certain part of the worlds with the best time, in order to complete Jiminy's journal?? You know those "time-attack" missions.

If anyone have beaten the game already, give me the scoop about how to view the secret ending in standard mode. Please!

away to the ligh

I've seen the secret ending. I won't spoil it for everyone, yet it was hard to understand?. I'm not shure how to, ya see I wasn't the one holding the controller. HeHe...

DarkKeira16

Yeah i too have seen the secret ending,its not as good as KH1's secret ending because u cant really understand it.But it does kinda give u a hint on something that i cant say right now.But yes,KH2 was a great game although its alot easier to beat i must say.I beat it way too quickly and i kinda wish there was some more story to it.But hey i aint complainin cuz i enjoyed every minute of it ya know.I just beat it yesterday anyway so there might be more that i havent done i just dont know it yet.

BULLETPROOF

you have to do pretty much everything if playing on standard including beating sephiroth to get his chracter thing

away to the ligh

No, not that way. My freind has a freind that lives in japan. Over there the games been out for like a month, and his buddy mailed him the jap. version. I watched (confused) but I have my own American copy now.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
away to the ligh said:
No, not that way. My freind has a freind that lives in japan. Over there the games been out for like a month, and his buddy mailed him the jap. version. I watched (confused) but I have my own American copy now.

Ohh....you spoiled yourself?! You should be ashamed....but whatever.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
BULLETPROOF said:
you have to do pretty much everything if playing on standard including beating sephiroth to get his chracter thing

Beating sephiroth.....you making me a fool here? He has like 12-15 blocks of hp.

BULLETPROOF

ya but too bad , you have to beat him to get the secret ending, thats why i am gonna play on proud the first time i play, i have the game but cant open it till spring break which is in 12 days where i live, i want the game to last more than 50 hours becuz im not going to go back to playing it like i did with kingdom hearts, metal gear solid 3, resident evil 4 and alot of other single player games. I'm gonna do all the bonus stuff to

i haven't spoiled myself yet :D i saw a xemnas and sephiroth gameplay video but i havent seen any cutscenes or listended to the music, i havent even seen the opening video , ending or secret ending. its going by pretty fast i guess becuz im playing metal gear solid 3 subsistance online

away to the ligh

Inknow, i was just so impacient to see the new KingdomHearts. Still its not like I knew what they were saying, it was all japanese. As for Sephiroth, he's hard!!!

Last edited:

TheKing'sGuard

I was curious about this as well until I bought the special edition book.

On normal you have to defeat all the Colliseum cups, get all the treasures in the gummi missions (receieve an S class on each mission), find every chest in the game, obtain record times on all mini-games in each world, complete all world episodees, defeat Sephiroth, and obtain all character links. To do some of these feats it's easier to have the Ultimate Weapon, Save the Queen, and Save the King weapons.

On proud you only have to complete all the episodes in the worlds.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
TheKing'sGuard said:

On normal you have to defeat all the Colliseum cups, get all the treasures in the gummi missions (receieve an S class on each mission), find every chest in the game, obtain record times on all mini-games in each world, complete all world episodees, defeat Sephiroth, and obtain all character links. To do some of these feats it's easier to have the Ultimate Weapon, Save the Queen, and Save the King weapons.

I give props for this cause it answered my question. Thanks TheKing'sGuard. One question that still eludes me though....obtaining record times on all of the mini-games in each world with the best record or just obtain them?

Also about defeating Sephiroth. That's one battle that I will MOST looking forward to.

Kaeon

In the depths of my heart,searching for the last b

(drops controller,resets game ,starts new file on proud...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back