• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to get the medals you want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

I'very been trying really hard to get a kh 2 king MICKEY medal to drop but I have had no luck. Are some medals impossible to drop or just really rare. Speaking of rare drops, has any one gotten a wisdom sora drop, king mickey drop, or Leon drop, to drop randomly. Or do you have to spend jewels to get these medals?

FFxStrife

I'very been trying really hard to get a kh 2 king MICKEY medal to drop but I have had no luck. Are some medals impossible to drop or just really rare. Speaking of rare drops, has any one gotten a wisdom sora drop, king mickey drop, or Leon drop, to drop randomly. Or do you have to spend jewels to get these medals?

All the medals you described are rare and can only be obtained through deals using jewels.

The medals that drops during quests are:

Power
Pence
Wakka
Young Hercules
Goofy Ver. A
Paine

Speed
Hayner
Tidus
Stitch
KH Sora Ver. A
Rikku

Magic
Olette
Selphie
Jiminy Cricket
Donald Ver. A
Yuna

Last edited:

Sorakh212

Awards
Unfortunately I believe the draws are completely random. I've seen this in various Mobile/Freemium games before. It sucks and there's not a whole lot you can do unfortunately. Just hope you get whatever card(s) you'd like. I do wish that some games would be open to the idea of people purchasing specific characters though. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back