• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How To Get Kingdom Hearts Sound Effects?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Secrios

Do any of you know how to get sound effects from Kingdom Hearts?

I need to get the sound effects the heartless make for an animation.

Is there a large file dump or something to rip from maybe?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I have lots of KH sounds that I have (most of them at least) ripped myself. Feel free to send me a PM with a list of effects you want and I'll send them to you if I have them. I definitely do have the Heartless spawn, even some variations

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
You can also find some on youtube, I have the save point sound as my message notification :D But Muke's are probably better quality.

Secrios

I have lots of KH sounds that I have (most of them at least) ripped myself. Feel free to send me a PM with a list of effects you want and I'll send them to you if I have them. I definitely do have the Heartless spawn, even some variations
Yes please pm me as much of those files as possible, they will come in hand for the animation.

Brentyn

Excuse me, I desperately need your help.... I am looking for the Door opening to light sound effect

Back