• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to get KH2 in India?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zee_trunks

Zeon Galaxy, Planet Urthwick, Kingdom of Orrion.
I live in India. I searched everywhere here but I cant find KH2. Every thread is like a spoiler to me now. I dont know how KH ended up here but its been so long since the release of KH2 Andd I still cant get it.

I asked my dad if I could order it from somewhere else like USA or Europe but he wont let me.:angry:

What do you think I should do?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
So far KH2 has only been released in Japan and North America. As of now Europe, Australia, and the countries around that area do not have the game because it needs to be converted into a new format disc and they need to re-do the voice actors for the game for each country

The game is expected to release sometime in Fall, so you can expect the game to come out in your country there

There is a stickied thread on importing if you feel like importing the game

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Don't worry. It's not your fault XD.

I joined these forums a really long time ago and I left a few weeks before KH2 came out in Japan, because of all the spoilers that were going to show up. As soon as I beat the game I came back.

So my advice....stay away from the entire KH section. Spoilers suck ^__^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back