• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► How to get his attention!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
A while back I posted about skater boy and I. Days after I posted that we kind of started to hook up again. This was briefly stopped by these stupid rumors that were going on around where we work and the fact that his crazy ex gf was kind of after him...

After all of that drama, we don't really talk to each other anymore. If we see each other at work we'll say hi and maybe make little convo, but that's about it.

I want to text him so badly, but I feel like I would be bothering him and I would feel like he wouldn't want to talk to me anyways. He also followed me on twitter for a while and I saw that he wasn't anymore.

How can I get his attention again? I guess I'm just so bothered by this because nothing really happened between us that we could actually call "dating". I really want to give us a chance, but I need to start with him noticing me again. Please help me :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You guys suck at this!

Text him, see what's up. Perhaps see if he wants to hang out anytime soon, or just try to get any kind of dialogue going that doesn't seem stilted. Don't be too pushy, though.

If he seems uninterested after that, then move on. No guy is worth waiting for unless you know they are really interested.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, if he's not interested I'm not sure there's much you can do. It's pretty one-sided and trying to get his attention may end up with you getting your feelings hurt.

My advice would be to forget about him and move on. Stop over-thinking scenarios and wondering what your life would be like if you two were dating "right now". Go out, find a hobby, hang with friends, live life. There's plenty of other guys out there who want to give you their attention and are deserving of your time.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
You guys suck at this!

Text him, see what's up. Perhaps see if he wants to hang out anytime soon, or just try to get any kind of dialogue going that doesn't seem stilted. Don't be too pushy, though.

If he seems uninterested after that, then move on. No guy is worth waiting for unless you know they are really interested.

This. I would add to it and say, even maybe call him. Sometimes, texting doesn't always do the trick. There's something about hearing somebody's voice that pricks something in one's mind. So if he has feelings till, hearing your voice, outside of being associated with work, may indeed push him in the right direction.

Also: You guys are a bunch of trolls. Yeah, 80% of the male populous would love to have girls throwing their assets around, but every now and again, guys would prefer that a woman save it for a while.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
lol what do you mean by "hooking up" b/c tbh that could make a big difference

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I mean, from what you've said, I get the feeling that it's at the point where the relationship is going to whither away. If he's adamant about letting that happen, then there's nothing you can do. However, from what I can tell, you've already got the seeds of a more serious relationship sewn. So you need to confront him about it, straight up. Confess to him. You have to be overt about it. Otherwise, he's just going to stay away.

It's possible that no matter what you do, the guy just can't move on. Which means that what you need to do is be honest with him, so that at the very least you can put this behind you without any regrets.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
tldr; be to the point. guys are pretty direct and a little confidence never hurts.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
The more I read this its either im thinking "wow I just got trolled" or "ok maybe a me starting it wouldn't hurt". I just think since I'll be working less he wont see me that often either so a little bit of breathing room

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Just be direct about things. The longer you don't do anything about it, the worse things will get.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Text him and see what up... Ask him if he wants to do something (like go grab a bite to eat or something) be direct but not pushy... Guys genuinely don't put too much thoughts into these things (usually our thinking process when it comes to girls doesn't stem from our brains, unless we are already pretty close)...

If he doesn't respond move on... there are plenty of guys out there...

blksabbath74

This is pretty pathetic.

First, don't disrespect yourself by throwing yourself at him or taking any of this other bad advice you are getting. Young women suffer a huge amount of pressure to become sexually active, and that sort of behaviour will more than likely cause a blow to your self esteem and cause men to value you less.

Second, don't text.

Just ask him face to face if he wants to hang out sometimes, and if he doesn't, let it go.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The more I read this its either im thinking "wow I just got trolled" or "ok maybe a me starting it wouldn't hurt". I just think since I'll be working less he wont see me that often either so a little bit of breathing room
Most people are being very candid with you.

There is no point wasting your time on someone who just isn't interested no matter how much you like them. You need to either give up on him or be direct and ask him out, so you can move on.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
like I said before: what do you mean you two "hooked up." if you were his slampiece then there's no point in continuing this "courtship."

if that's not the case CONFIDENCE REALLY ATTRACTS MEN. not overconfidence, but confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back