• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

how to get full secret ending in kh2fm?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

elyroxasven

Awards
i got the first part of the secret ending.
but how to get the 2nd part???

someone told me that i have to level up all forms including summon till max.
yeah i did but still didnt get it.
i completed all the paradox cup or whatever..
the thing is,what should i do besides completing all the side quset,max all the forms and complete all missions??:cursing:

is this has something to do with what mode am i playing?:huh:

and btw,i'm new here so i dont know much.:toungesmile:

Shadowrelm 150

Awards
In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
If your on proud mode you have to: complete all worlds, beat Sepiroth (cant spell), Deafet all Org Xlll (Data battles), deafet Mushroom Xlll and beat E.S. On Critial you have to beat just the E.S. (i think) and complete all worlds. Hope it helps.

Awards

hiddenblade

Awards
welcome to khinsider elyroxasven i dont know how to get the video since i dont have kh2fm and just a question what is e.s. and anyone know werei can get a kh2fm