• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to get Final Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded_Riku

Someone on wikipedia stated that to transform into anti form you had to merge at the moment you are hit by a heartless..Now i tried that for to get the final form in the world that never was , i let a nobody hit me and fused right after it and ... I GOT THE FF! So i hope this will help you if u don't have it yet

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Blindfolded_Riku said:
Someone on wikipedia stated that to transform into anti form you had to merge at the moment you are hit by a heartless..Now i tried that for to get the final form in the world that never was , i let a nobody hit me and fused right after it and ... I GOT THE FF! So i hope this will help you if u don't have it yet

Ok...That isn't how you get final form...you get it randomly after sealing every keyhole except for TWTNW...it will randomly happen when you drive,and you permenantly get it.And Anti-Form is by abusing drive...Example;Driving like 14 times,you might get Anti-Form...it all depends........

Deathspank

Yep, it's just a coincidence. I got Final Form in Halloween Town where there are no Nobodies and I wasn't being hit by anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back