• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to get 100000 points in the dark corridor with only Rikus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

supersonicfa

Awards
I found a great and easier (but not less hard)way to get 100000 and get this precious card:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

You don't need to defeat those hard king pretender heartless to get it, you only need these things:

- In your assist cards, you must to put as much Once more I & II as you can (if you can put them in the same card, better)
- In your battle cards you need:
- Like 4/6 heal I (not necessary heal II)
- As much shield I and II as you can
- In each card, at least one skill that make more damage, the bests that you have.
- Berserk II and III and combo plus I and II are always welcome
- High purity or ultimated Rikus/Riku replicas, like 6, at least.

Let me explain, you have to follow this:

1-1 Defeat lv 81 black flower
1-3 (if you need) defeat blue tresaure heartless
1-5 Get purple tresaure
1-2 Defeat living bones
3-2 Defeat living bones
3-3 Defeat living bones x2
3-5 Defeat lv.555 Trident Anchor

Our goal is to get at least 18000 points using the minimum ActCounts (6, in this case). By defeating this Trident Anchor, we win 10000 points with each ActCount left (+5000 from the boss). We need to defeat it with at least 8 ActCounts left. When you start this long battle, each time that once more is activated, heal can make that you can use it once again (with each once more that you have). Shield is to prolong your battle, so you can resist as much as you can in each actcount that you use. You can use until 6 ActCounts in this battle, so it's not impossible.
I hope that this helps you. ^^

My deck, if you don't trust me XD :

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Zero_Rock

Awards
YESSSSS I DID IT! Didn't even need to follow it all nor even used any Riku cards, and ended with 132k points ^^

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
If you don't defeat the Great Pretender in 1-3 then how do get a score of 4500 to go to the Living Bone in 1-2? Do I have to one-shot the Dark Plant because I only get 1280 with defeating it with two cards.

Edit: Still a great strategy though, I could reach the Trident Anchor Subspecies with 15 AC left (needed just three Living Bones) and got around 150000 points in the end. Now I have like 40 beads left, maybe I should go treasure hunting.

Last edited:

supersonicfa

Awards
If you don't defeat the Great Pretender in 1-3 then how do get a score of 4500 to go to the Living Bone in 1-2? Do I have to one-shot the Dark Plant because I only get 1280 with defeating it with two cards.

Edit: Still a great strategy though, I could reach the Trident Anchor Subspecies with 15 AC left (needed just three Living Bones) and got around 150000 points in the end. Now I have like 40 beads left, maybe I should go treasure hunting.

The Lv.81 it's the min. to go directly to 1-5, if I'm not wrong. I also wrote this: "1-3 (if you need) defeat blue tresaure heartless".
Also I'm glad that my strategy it's useful. ^^

Kevin_Keyblade

In the Room 1-1, I can only see a Dark Flower in LV. 26, so I don't what Dark Flower LV. 81 are you talking about.... Please help

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
In the Room 1-1, I can only see a Dark Flower in LV. 26, so I don't what Dark Flower LV. 81 are you talking about.... Please help
The Dark Flowers' level follows an escalation system, defeating them more quickly will raise their level by a bit more. You can raise their level by consistently defeating them up to LV100, where they'll give 2040 points with a one-card defeat.
You can find Dark Flowers in 1-1, 1-3, and 3-1, defeating any of them will raise all of their levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back