• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to fully complete Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikUltima1224

Hey ya'll, it has been my mission to beat every aspect of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. I'm playing in Critical Mode. I have completed the game, defeated all of the Organization XIII Data rematches, defeated The Lingering WIll, completed Jimney's Journal. What should I do next? Should I fight The Lingering Will again?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Did you get the Crown-G (completed all Gummi routes 100%)? Other than that you could maximize the stats of the characters, but that's a bit pointless when you already completed all other challenges.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Did you get the platinum trophy? After that I guess there's not much to do. A level 1 run maybe?

RikUltima1224

Did you get the Crown-G (completed all Gummi routes 100%)? Other than that you could maximize the stats of the characters, but that's a bit pointless when you already completed all other challenges.
No I haven't. I'll do that next. Do you know how to unlock all of the theater vids? I have one that I haven't unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back