• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to chat in KHX???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soratothamax

I'm not sure how to chat in KhX. I just started yesterday. I see people openly chatting at the main place, Daybreak Town I think it is?

I was told someone has to be in your party, but I see random people saying hello to me that are not in my party.

How it is that I see their talk bubble? And how can I chat to form a group with other players?

If I do have to form a party to chat, how do I chat with fellow party members? I don't see too much information on the chat functions in this game. I was told it was a relatively new function...

If someone could help, I would appreciate it. I took a screen shot of what I mean.

khxhelpimage.png

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
The people in your Daybreak Town Plaza are just the latest few people who have chatted in the Team chat.

In the screenshot you have posted, see that icon on the top left with a shadow like blob? Click that to enter the Raid Boss screen, where the Team Chat is also located at.

For further questions, please post in our Walkthrough thread.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
There's also a Party Chat if you go to your Party screen. I don't know about other teams, but my team almost never uses it. The Team Chat on the RB screen is something you run into every time you play, you just sort of forget the other one is there.

Neither chat isn't a relatively new feature, they've been there since launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back