• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to Beat Xigbar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Guide on How to Beat Xigbar-

Part I-
Xigbar is one of the hardest Organization members you have to fight. He uses tricks that can sometimes make you feel like there's no beating him. Before you begin this match, make sure that Donald has Healing Cure on so he can cure you whenever its needed. Then you're all set. Make sure you are atleast at level 35. Make sure you have Guard on in your abilities along with all Heal abilities.

Part II-
Once you have met all of the requirments, charge into battle. After the scene Xigbar will run into a room and try to sniper you from the opening. There are two modes to this, one is the easy mode where you can easily dodge his attack, the other is when he zooms in and almost has a perfect shot. When he goes into the first sniper mode, just run and dodge the target mark. In the second window stand still and wait for a reaction command. Once this reaction command comes, press triangle repeatedly until Xigbar comes out of his snipering spot. This is the stage where it will be rather easy to attack Xigbar.

Part III-
Xigbar will appear and reappear making it hard to locate him. Donald should be able to restore your health as well as yourself. Here is when he begins shooting you. Use the Guard ability to deflect the shots back at Xigbar. This isn't the best way to beat him but it helps your health remain at a decent level. After he changes platforms and his health is tooken down a bit, he will then shoot a super lazer. do not attack him while he is charging, instead wait for the beam. Once he shoots the blue beam use the reaction command to use the beam to your advantage. After doing this for a while, Xigbar will go crazy.

Part IIII-
Once Xigbar's health is low, he will then fight for his life. Once Xigbar takes you to a small platform, heal immediatly! Xigbar will not fly around the platform and shoot blue lazers at you. Do your best to dodge these, but that is the least of your worries. He will then disappear and as soon as he does run around the platform in circles. As stupid as it may look, it will save your life. Blue lazer beams will shoot from above relentlessly. If you are moving in circles, the beams will chase you around the platform. Because Donald and Goofy are safe, Donald may be able to heal you depending on his situation, but I wouldn't bet on it. If you have MP use Cure immediatly. Once Xigbar has stopped this, it will be hard to get a clean shot of him, but keep trying. Remember, do not heal too much because Donald is very useful in this battle. Xigbar will most likely use the mini platform attack more than once so make sure your MP is ready to heal when free of his attacks. Soon Xigbar will come down to a pinch of health, if unable to use a complete combo on him, use Blizzard magic and he will perish.

Spoiler:

Once you have beaten Xigbar he will die like Axel did, slowly fading away. After he disappears, you will be able to reunite with your friends. Kairi and... Ansem!?!

Cloverleaf

MUCH EASYIER :)

Alrite dude i beat that guy at lvl 40 with NO problems... same with luxord and saix and xemnas though i was at lvl 42 i think by the end of it.

B4 the the battle recamendations:

Cure spell
2 or more potions/high potions
Donald Limit Break Duck flare or somethign the one thats NOT comet.
Goffy give him knocksmash limit break.
Give Goffy & Donald all the Ethers u can.
Gaurd.
max drive bar.

when the battle start runtot he right and dodge his 2-4 shots then to ur reaction command. and beat the crap out of him to make him come down.

Once hes down juss stand there and lock on. If he fires at u just gaurd. If he apperas above reflect of move outa the way or gaurd if u can but its very hard when hes above u.

When he Says Reload, Roxas, Sora, or tiem to reload. Get to him as fast as posible. And give him hell. Use ur limits. DO NOT drive. beat his crap as much as u can. RINSSE AND REPEAT. I remend the donald limit 3 of those in about a space of 40 secs can take him down to 1 life bar. and this si possible if u loaded donald and goffy with ethers. and if u do u can totally skip this next part.

When he changes the arena. Most of the time just run over and bea this crpa and gaurd liek usall. If he rgins u tot his one area wher it shaped leika square but has a small ahlfway bridge comign out of it. head to the end of the bridge where he first appears. and just stand there. he always goes over there to reload and spends mor timeon that side. just beat his crap.

Okay the part uve been waiting for.

When He brings u into teh really small square part. He will spin around ina circle unlesiign lead ina colackwise cirlce. just got o the right of hima nd when he does run behind the bullets nad ull be fine. MAKE SURE UR AT MAX HEALTH. Now he will teleport around and shoot asome long strings of bullets at u.

NOW HERES WHERE MY STARTIGIE BEATS THE OTHERS.

Drive into valor form. And u should be able justt to doge most of them any ways. but the high jump will help.

Now for when u ahev to run inc ircles that evryone hates. This SHOULD NOT be a problem if u are in valor form. U ahve increased movement step snd run faster. u wil run liek 2wice as fast runnign in circles should eb eays u should nto haeva probally dodging this in valor.

After that u should maybe stil be in Valor De-form intastly and save what bars u can.

Then He will sumon some ghosts just dot eh warp snipe reaction command and ull be fine. Just run and charge him NONSTOP right here even if hes shooting issles. If u knocked him down to one lifebar liek i sadi with donalds limit u should be able to finsh him here. If not beat hte crpa outa him anywyas hes relaly cant do much here.

If u evr go back to the circles. and cant drive. just run liek pusy at ful health adn try nott o get hit.

u should be able to beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back