• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How To Beat Sephiroth!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did this strategy work for you?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

overdrive

Orienter
I beat sephiroth at lvl 54 and he was easy I will tell you my strategy, also he is great to get to lvl 100 on if you get use this startegy you will beat him easily.
Before the battle:
Ok before the battle make sure you have ethers or a ability(mp rage) that makes your mp go up. Next you need to have CURAGA which you can obtain in hollowbastion by talking to aerith a few times. I don't recommend items to heal hp unless you can access them very fast and are skilled at using them. Also you should have sonic blade equipped. If you don't have ultima weapon I recommend lionheart because it raises your mp, DO NOT USE OBLIVION OR ANY KEYBLADE THAT DECREASES YOUR MP. All your equipment should be focused on your defense hp and mp do not thik you can beat him easily with just strength. Ok you are ready to face sephiroth.
Part 1:
Before the battle starts keep in mind that when your hp gets lower than it's halfway point use curaga!!!!! Ok when the battle starts he uses normal sword swipes, to hit him effectively without getting damaged you have to be far away from him and glide to him, he will swipe with his sword but will miss you when he attacks use that oppurtunity to attack him. After you hit him FOUR times he will dissapear and reappear behind you so only attack FOUR times. as soon as he dissapears mash the dodge role button and you will dodge his attack. Instead of reappearing and swiping you he might use the fire pillars technique, to dodge this you should either dodge roll out or use sonic blade on him. Now get far away from him and repeat this until he dissapears and runs around the feild. At this point he is basically telling you that the next time he teleports he will be using sin harvest. DO NOT get hit by sin harvest, as soon as you see him reappear superglide to him and attack him FOUR times, he will dissapear and reappear behind you; mash the dodge roll and get away from him. Now he will start running around the feild very fast and attack you stay AWAY from him only attack him when he uses sin harvest and glide a lot. Also when he gets fast and he swings his sword he dissapears again.
Part 2:
Ok now you would have taken his hp down a lot and there will be a time where he will use a move in which he swings his sword a lot and tries to hit you. There is a easy way to not get hit and it is to stand in one spot and just keep on pressing the guard button his attack will be deflected. Once hes done that he will either use meteor which makes a whole bunch of rocks come onto the feild and circle the feild and attack you and then a meteor falls from the sky. The best way to doge this is to go back and forth from the meteors and the final attack you cannot dodge so heal after he uses this. After this he goes into his last form he should have about 2 or 1 and 1/2 bars of hp left.
Last part!!!
This part will be very dangerous and it will get MUCH harder to keep an eye on your hp so make sure to heal when your hp ias at half or lower. Ok now there will be dark sphere things that surround you everytime your on the ground and close in on you AND at the same time sephiroth will be attack you, what I usually do here is jump out of the circle and attack sephiroth while he is trying to attack me. And if you can't jump out use guard to deflect his attack. Just repeat this and don't forget to heal a lot in this part.
THE END!!!
This method will probably take a couple of tries and you will need to be familiar with his moves so dont get frustated when you loose to him the first, second or third time. The key to beating him is staying away and gliding to him to attack him and heal a lot. I hope this strategy will help you guys I used it to get to lvl 100 and it worked you just need a little bit of paitence in the beggining and after that it will be smooth sailing. Please tell me your opinion if this worked for you or not and don't be afraid to tell me if something is wrong or you need help.

Xell

Wait, wut?
dammit im pissed, it took me ages and i got him upto sin harvest and i stopped him from using it but then he used fire pillar.. harsh

Lunar Knight

American Person
I used a strategy close to this one, but I kept on using Strike Raid, Sonic Blade, Ars Arcanum, and Ragnarok on him.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I beat him easier than that. I equiped MP Rage and Oblivion. I stayed in the air most of the time and glided either fast or slow depending on which part I was at. I didnt let him do that Sin Harvest attack. When the meteors fell, I healed, cast Aeroga and purposely kept running and bumping into them because my MP Rage was on and I just got MP everytime I take on damage. Just before the explosion, I healed again and just kept hitting, healing, blocking and casting Aeroga.

overdrive

Orienter
I used a strategy close to this one, but I kept on using Strike Raid, Sonic Blade, Ars Arcanum, and Ragnarok on him.
Ya well this is my first strategy and I did it in 15 minutes so it isn't that good. And your method is good if you wanna waste all your mp before he even hits you. ._.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
You CAN dodge the Big Meteor thing. You just have to superglide like a madman.
(I have b4 if u don't believe me)

Good Strategy... It will probaly help a lot of people.

I should start a thread on beating Kurt Zisa...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
It is possible to dodge the meteors but trust me, equip mp rage and bump into the meteors to gain mp without wasting items.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I did use a strategy similar to this. In other words, I made my own. But like ... wow. You helped a lot of kids out there to beat Sephiroth. Here, have a cookie. *Throws a cookie*

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i didnt use any sig, and i found it easy after a while, only thing i saw on the net that i used was strike raid...

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
this is so old, this thread its going to be closed, it has already been posted and answered, look for it

~NGD OMEGA~

Meteor can be dodged, stand at one end of the arena when the move ends, and superglide to the other side and it will miss you. Needs precise timing though... Also his final form is easy if you know what to do, mash him like crazy. I got lucky and he only teleported close to me, so no sin harvest at that crucial point...

-Roxas-

here's my strategy, before i face him i put alot of elixir in my item slot, equip my kingdom key,have curaga and aeroga in the magic shortcut ,and equip ars arcanum,sonic blade, strike raid, and 2 MP rage.(plus superglide)

it took me 3 hr. & 45 min. to beat him.(nonstop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back