• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to beat Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D

The KR3W
If beating was oh so simple. Then everyone would use the simple way to beat him for the first time.

Macabre

Gold Member
This was all a waste, just hit the x button, and dodge the attacks.

If it was so simple,then he wouldn't ask how to beat him.
Some of his attacks you can't dodge,like the Heartless Angel attack,which must be stopped by attacking Sephiroth before he executes it.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
equip yourself with your most powerful Keyblade (I think I used Fenrir), hi-potions, elixirs, mega-potions, mega-elixirs

have Curaga on your magic shortcut assigned to 'X' its a lot easier to access. you should heal yourself when your health is halfway gone

Reaction commands are your friend here. whenever you get the opportunity to use it, USE IT.

wait for openings to attack him, like when he lets his guard down or right after you finish using the reaction commands. dodge his attacks as much as possible, because he could deplete your health with a few blows.

I believe it is suggested in the Guide Book to be around lvl. 80, so get their or close to it. you should be fine ^^

good luck hope this helps!

O MY GOD U CANT USE FERIR CUZ THATS WAT U GET FROM THE GOD:cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back