• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to beat MF with Terra/MF Defeated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
There's another tip not shown in this video, because I didn't figure it out until later that during his invisible phase (should you not keep him from using it) use Thunder Surge in place of cure, taking advantage of it's i-frames to keep from taking damage from moves like Meteor, Mega Flare, X Slash and Doom. The only move you can't survive if he casts it while he's invisible are the lasers.

*On a side note Terra can guard the lasers if you stand by a wall and guard them, you won't guard them all but as long as you've got second chance/once more + renewal guard you should only have to spare 1 cure if that.

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Re: How to beat MF with Terra

Very nicely done my man, post up a video when you beat him.

That was pretty unfortunate there at the end though, if your surge had gone just a bit further, you wold have had him.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Re: How to beat MF with Terra

So I finally beat MF with Terra, ironically within 10 minutes of the stream starting up too.
Turns out you can hurt him while he's invisible it's just that you can't see him.
Here's a better look.

YouTube - Terra Scenario: MF lvl 48 Defeated

For the record he only hit me 2 times and I had to use Curaga 1 time (it wasn't intentional trust me).

Key to Truth

Awards
I thought of this strategy too. The first time I beat him was using physical attacks and Aerial Slam being VERY, VERY lucky. Using this method is way easier, thanks for posting it :p

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
I thought of this strategy too. The first time I beat him was using physical attacks and Aerial Slam being VERY, VERY lucky. Using this method is way easier, thanks for posting it :p

Thnkas a lot man...this makes things a lot easier.

No problem guys although he can still rape you even with this strategy, I just had no idea I could actually damage him when he's invisible.
Since you can actually still see an outline of his body just not lock on when he's invisible you could potentially spam Thunder Surge during that phase and kill him that way.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yeah, when I was fighting him, Aerial Slam helped alot and did a decent amount of damage.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
╬ProperArtist╬;5280018 said:
See I would've used that, but the thought of it just seemed to risky.
Still kinda weird being the only one to have a video up on youtube of defeating MF with Terra.

Perhaps you're the first in the entire world? (Excluding the possibility of creators) Can't exactly say anyone in Japan did it now can we. :p

My computer won't allow me to view the YouTube video, so may I ask, what mode did you defeat him on?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Critical
All I play is the highest difficulty, well save for lvl 1 cause something about dealing 1 HP per attack honestly ain't my style. It'd be different if it were similar to KH2FM's lvl 1 CM playthrough but yeah BBS wasn't made for a lvl 1 playthrough even though it is possible for now MF at lvl 1 would take hours.

I'll embed the video here if you like?
[video=youtube;HkGdbanAVN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkGdbanAVN0[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back