• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how to beat marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wii.red24

hey guys in kh recom i just got done beating axel for the second time and now im stuck on marluxia does anybody have any tips/ stratagies 4 me if u do it would be much appriciated.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Have lots of zero cards and cure cards

because in the final battle he has an attack that stealls all your cards and it sucks, but if you have zero cards you can stop all of his sleights

online3001

Have lots of zero cards and cure cards

because in the final battle he has an attack that stealls all your cards and it sucks, but if you have zero cards you can stop all of his sleights
That attack that steals ur cards actually helped me. My deck was made of a crap load of high attack cards, cure, the neo shadow enemy card, and Clouds omnislash

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
with marluxia, contrary to the rest of the game, it's more about numbers than how long you can go without reloading, especially if you have an air soldier in your deck.

Amalmaru

marluxia was a hard one, make sure to have a lot of 0,7,8, and 9 keyblades. have at least 4 or 5 cloud cards, bout 2 cure cards, or an oogie card, and... oh a couple neo shadows to drain hp, when you dodge., also always good to have a shadow card to up your card break chances.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
for me marluxia was easy. The first time u kick his ass he doesnt rely use anything. But have high cards for that one. Then he goes robot on ur butt. There are these tentacles thingys that u have to beat to get to marluxia. after u beat the robot thing (no one has no idea what the hell it is) u beat marluxia. get alot of zero cards and cur cards. He will use an attack where it makes ur deck go empty and it makes u pick up up all the cards. Pick the cards up quickly b4 he attacks!

I hope that helps ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back