• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to activate certain moves?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hitokiri2006

I'm having some fun with the Master form, but I noticed there are certain moves (abilities) that activate on their own.
I'm sure there is a way to MAKE them activate, but the game doesnt tell you how. It just says what the ability is.

2 Abilities I have questions for.
Sora's "Slapshot"
and in his master form "disaster" I did that once by accident and man, it was sweet. I just dont know how to activate it on purpose!

MXsora

some moves are activated when u are surounded by a group and some only happen when attacking one enemy in front of you
thats basicly how it works

popiah

Some moves is attacking one enemy. eg: Snap Shot
Some moves is attacking a group of enemies. eg:Explosion

Light Conquers All

Of course there are abilities that you have to press with timing and the square button. Like the one that makes fire blast up from the ground and lets you continue as an air combo. Press square to make it the final attack, or during the final blow, press square to do that after it. I don't know what the ability is called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back