• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How they could've incorporated new Disney worlds in Chain of Memories

• Thread starter Deleted member 246005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

In another thread I thought of a way for Chain of Memories to have new worlds for the player to explore.

Forget the behind the scenes issues.

"CoM could've had new Disney worlds but they would have to come from Riku's offscreen memories from KH1. Sora's could have worked but Riku's would have served Marluxia's goals better.

Marluxia wants to manipulate Sora into becoming a "tool" against Xemnas etc. He decided to have Namine replace Kairi through memory manipulation but he could have gone further.

Dude could have pulled a MGS2 and casted himself as the big brother mentor a la Leon while Zexion/Lexaus/Vexen as the new group of villians.

Riku's Memories would work as the new stages of the adventure. If these are offscreen adventures Riku had in 1, then its easier for Marluxia to turn Sora away from Riku.

Eventually the truth is revealed, namine turns against her captors, and Sora fights Marluxia etc."

Its not perfect but any thoughts?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I imagine it would have been a similar situation to 3D's worlds.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I would have hated new worlds in CoM and then never getting them in the main titles (like Cite des Cloches). If it were like Disney Castle or the 3 Musketeer world, then maybe I wouldn't have cared, but if it were an actual Disney/Pixar film I would have been upset.

Back