• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How the shell did this happen?? *~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoBlade

Website
www.myspace.com
THIS KEEPS FREAKIN BUGGING ME!!!!
I replayed KH1, and caught something (so kill me if someone else already posted this, which they probably did). In the cutscene when Sora's watching Kairi's grandmother tell her a story, it hit me (like a smack in the face) that Kairi's from Hollow Bastion (second time playing, played KH2 for too long).

If you don't know how I know, they were talking under the stairs of the library of Hollow Bastion.

Anyways, that's not what's bugging me. Kairi's from Hollow Bastion. Then she went to Destiny Islands. That's how Riku and Sora got curious about other worlds and all that crap happened.

In the end, once the door's sealed, Kairi goes back to the island.

OK, ANYBODY ELSE SEE A PROBLEM HERE??!!! :cursing:

1. If she's from Hollow Bastion, why didn't she just go back there when the door was shut instead of going to Destiny Islands?

2. HOW THE HECK DID SHE GET TO DESTINY ISLANDS IN THE FIRST PLACE?? Hollow Bastion wasn't destroyed. Sora traveled there by gummi. So how did Kairi (being a really small kid) get to the islands? Swimming? I think not.

If you know stuff about this, tell me! I wouldn't doubt there's something I missed that explains everything. ^_^

My thoughts are that Kairi was there when Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, was destroyed or taken over by Maleficent. Maybe the same way Sora was swept up when the island was destroyed.
As for Kairi going back 2 the island, I guess that is her permanent home now.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
1. If she's from Hollow Bastion, why didn't she just go back there when the door was shut instead of going to Destiny Islands?
She said herself, Destiny islands is her home. She may not have been born there, but that's one of the only things she remembers.
2. HOW THE HECK DID SHE GET TO DESTINY ISLANDS IN THE FIRST PLACE?? Hollow Bastion wasn't destroyed. Sora traveled there by gummi. So how did Kairi (being a really small kid) get to the islands? Swimming? I think not.

The experiments happened a long arse time ago. Ansem(KH1 ansem) had already been able to conjure darkness at such a level that he could make a dark portal and send her there.(note he is about cast of his shell by the time he wrote this report)
FM:Ansem Report 11 - Defeat Kurt Zisa in Agrabah

In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
I got one of your answers i think.

Since Kairi and Sora have this little love connection, wouldnt she want to stay in Destiny Islands to wait for him to return? She wanted to fins Sora right? And why would she wanna go back to hollow bastion anyways?

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Ansem(don't remeber which one) theoriezed that a princess of heart can find the keyblade master, so he sent kairi off, and BAM! she's on destiny islands.
when destiny islands was destroyed parts of iit formed other worlds(EOTW and TWTNW).
that piece of land Kairi was standing on was returning back to destiny islands. but also, she had made it her home too.
umm,I think this has some correct points but um...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think Nomura said that when your world returns, you return to the world that you disappeared from. Or something like that.

Welshcake

that's right. READ THE SECRET ANSEM REPORTS! it has all the info there! it stated that you shall return to the place where the time of the heartless invasion happened, or something like that. But I also agree that Kairi's determination in wanting to stay made that happen, just like Sora's determination for finding Riku at the end of KH1 made him stay instead of going home.

Angels*In*flight

With axel in the flames of hell, Walking along the
Dude..Its a virtual non rwality game designed by japanese people who made naruto. Japanese people dont think we Americans are that smart. If you asked kairi shed say "the darkness was so tool my heart..i missed sora so..that my hearts brought me back to the island." And riku would say "LEAVE HER ALONE!" And sora would say "Keybladeeeeeee" And if u asked donald heed say "QUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" And goofy qwould say "Gawrsh..i dont know,Its all magic sora guuuhhuuuuuhhhh!" But its just a game ok? Kairi probably went thru a passage or something.

Ad YOUY ACTUALLY READ THE ANSEM REPORTS?

Last edited:

NeoBlade

Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks for the help (to those who actually helped and didn't make themselves look stupid in the process). Sadly, yeah, I did skip Ansem reports only because after the first four, I didn't want to keep reading on and on and on and on and on........................... they were long. o.o Ooops.
-NeoBlade-

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
All that technically happens in the timespan between Sora seeing Kairi's memory and the splitup at the ending, so I believe this belongs in the KH1 section. ^_^ Think about what game you're talking about next time, please and thanks.

[Moved]

Obviously the Game plot wouldn't allow for Kairi to be seperated from her friends...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well it doesn't matter anymore. She can just hop on a gummi ship and go visit the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back